Pleasee help me :'(!

• Pleasee help me :'(!

Please help me! My parents are in the middle of getting divorced, my dad has recently moved out and I only see him once a week (if i'm lucky), i go to sixth form and i'm under soo much pressure from teachers that i'm not coping with it, one of my brothers isn't living at home due to certain circumstances, i feel like everyone is ignoring me unless they want something, i miss sooo many people from last year and i'm always ignoring the person i like and he only ever talks to me when he wants something or wants to know something about me/what's wrong! Please help me because I honestly don't know how much more I can take since most nights I already end up crying myself to sleep ;(
      [FONT="Lucida Console"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][CENTER]There's a point where dreams become memories and memories become dreams :) :ninja:[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    • Re: Pleasee help me :'(!

DAMN EMMA. CAN'T READ THAT FONT.

BUT FIRST THING YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON IS YOUR SCHOOL WORK. SECONDLY, IF THE GUY ONLY TALKS TO YOU WHEN HE WANTS SOMETHING, THEN YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING TO HIM CUZ IT NOT WORTH IT FOR YOU.

AS FAR AS YOUR PARENTS, THAT IS HARD. I CAN'T TELL YOU TO DEAL WITH IT, CUZ IT'S HARD...I'M SURE IT IS. BUT TRY TO DEAL WITH IT AS GOOD AS YOU CAN. AND WITH TIME IT WILL HURT LESS.

TOOTLES EMMA.

You're accepting all these problems (most of which belong to OTHER people - your parents, your brother, etc), and making them your own. This is probably the most difficult time of your life so far. So now more than ever you need to be selfish and concentrate on yourself. You'll never make it through if you don't. Make sure you're ok, your busy, your improving. You have no control over the rest, so don't let it ruin you.
      [COLOR="black"]When I'm not fighting mountain lions for sport, I read about broken homes, teenage depression, and other such life-improving awesomeness cause I'm weird like that[/COLOR]

Hi there :)

When our parents get divorced, it is never, ever easy. But you need to understand that, if it wasn't for the best, for the greater good and for you all to be happier in the long run, they wouldn't be doing it. Sometimes when parents fall out of love, they need to part so that they won't be angry with each other any more, and that will give more space for their children. I'm not going to lie, you are going to miss your father, but you will still get to see him because you are the most precious thing he has. Try to relax and let them do what has to be done.

Don't worry about the person you like: your family issues and your schoolwork are first and foremost the most important things here. He's just some crush; you can pick it up at a later time when things are easier, or simply just forget about him. There will be other crushes. Relax. Besides, if he only ever talks to you when he wants something, then it's not worth pursuing it, realistically.

Your schoolwork is the most important thing here, especially at A-level. It's paving the way for you to go to university (or straight into a career if that is your wish), and you need to do well in them to achieve your life goals. Remember that your parent's divorce is something that will be happening for just a while, and your crush won't last five minutes, but your life - your very own life - lasts...well, a lifetime haha. Your A-levels will determine which path in life you take.
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]~Dances with wolves[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]