Help with Teenage Skin

• Help with Teenage Skin

Hi everyone,
      Allmy life I’ve lived with eczema and allergies and gone through so many toughstages of my life. It’s seriously dented my confidence and even when I was veryyoung I used to hate leaving the house because of people staring at me. I wouldcry daily and feel so alone. Having eczema has really felt like a curse all mylife, and I would have loved to have someone to talk to about it, to know thatsomeone else was going through what I was. Because of this, I’ve decided to setup a forum for teenagers with skin problems ranging from eczema, to acne, todry skin. I want people to feel like there are others out there to help themand understands how they are feeling. The forum will allow teenagers to connectand help each other and share advice and tips. Every teenager goes through someskin problem and I feel this will really help so many people.

I was just wondering if members on here could possibly take a look and tell me what I'm doing right or wrong, and how I could improve. I've never started a forum before, but I felt so inspired to help people and create a community to help people. I know of people who have committed suiside because they feel so low about their skin. I really want to help people, and stop them going through what I've been through. The website is freckletalk.com. I'm a teenager from the UK, and since you're all teenagers your perfect to tell me what I'm doing right and wrong. I would welcome any advice or feedback, and also how to get people to come to the site.

Thank you very much,

Anna

freckletalk.com
    • Re: Help with Teenage Skin

My brother and father are having this too on their hands, legs. I have it rarely a bit on my face and hate it soo much, and got no idea why I have it.
      My bro/father always gets something from the docter to put on it so it gets better, and my bro had it once verybad and got pills from the docter but he wasnt allowed to use it long since its really bad cause hes young, but it helped.

I went to the docter before also and got something to put on it which helped also.

So just go to the docter for it ask for something to make it better. I once read that milk from a horse (yes really weird/nasty) helps for that too, got no idea if it really does but I heard that.
      Also don't pay too much attention on it, just let it heal, my bro used to scratch it all day and got worse cause of that.

Good luck with it, hope it gets better. :)
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]

Thank you very much, I'll definitely go back to the doctor and ask for some more help. :)
      Did you get a chance to have a look at the site- freckletalk.com
      There are quite a few people on there with the same problems as me, and would love the advice you have just given :)
      and it would be great to get your feedback on the site, and any improvements I could make, thank you very much :)

No problem ofcourse.
      And no don't have much time atm.

Was always annoyed to my own skin, now got used to it a little more but still annoying.
      So thats why I replied it fast when I have a bit time now, always like to help. :)
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]

I have lots of lovely advice for you about skin problems.. would you like to pop onto the site :
      FreckleTalk - The Voice of Teenage Skin Concerns

and sign in with an already made account: twitter/ facebook /google etc or make a new one
      then ask away, there are so many people with lots of knowledge!
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]

Skin is sensitive so you really need to take care of it especially for teens, you should have healthy lifestyle that help you boost and enhance your skin to looks radiant.
      Signature removed by staff. You must have 50 posts in order to provide a link in your signature.