No-fap December :)

• Re: No-fap December :)

TheChristianHippie wrote:

Ah, well it must be a pleasure to date you.:wink:

That's what the ladies tell me. ;]

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

ṧṏȴïṕṩįṣṁ wrote:

sometimes i like giving more then getting :p

Agreed.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

No, sex is not considered fapping. I feel like people should be allowed to make up their own rules.... If it was about not having an orgasm for 30 days then you should have made it "No orgasm december."

Yea sorry I realized that now. But it was aimed towards people who weren't having regular sex (most teens) so yea it's supposed to be no orgasm at all that's the hard part. And if you make up your own rules it's not really much of a challenge.

FreddyXD wrote:

Yea sorry I realized that now. But it was aimed towards people who weren't having regular sex (most teens) so yea it's supposed to be no orgasm at all that's the hard part. And if you make up your own rules it's not really much of a challenge.

If it's aimed at teens who aren't having sex regularly then not jerking off is still going to be a challenge... I mean the general consensus seems to be that sex should be allowed, so if there are going to be rules the rules should be made by the group don't you think?

But only 2 or 3 people said that. But yea it's supposed to be for people who would only be fapping this month. the challenge is no orgasm. You can try it if you want, but sex does also end in an orgasm, unless you only give. If you have an orgasm durin sex then the desire to fap wont be that great. Sex is allowed as long as the person accepting the challenge does not orgasm. I know it sounds stupid but yeaaaa... no orgasms. For a month. Yikes.

FreddyXD wrote:

But only 2 or 3 people said that. But yea it's supposed to be for people who would only be fapping this month. the challenge is no orgasm. You can try it if you want, but sex does also end in an orgasm, unless you only give. If you have an orgasm durin sex then the desire to fap wont be that great. Sex is allowed as long as the person accepting the challenge does not orgasm. I know it sounds stupid but yeaaaa... no orgasms. For a month. Yikes.

then there would be no point in having sex
      fuck on that
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The OP

Im sure some of you heard of no-shave November, where you don't shave in November duh. But then I was on 4chan and someone mentioned no-fap December, where you don't fap in December because of the holidays and such. I don't think of fapping as something shameful to do around holidays, fapping is nothin to be ashamed of. But I am participating as a way to show myself that I can go a whole month without fapping and it can also teach you discipline. I tried no fapping for a week before and I only lasted 3 or 4 days :/. Last time I fapped was Nov30 so I've been fap-free for 3 days. I think I can do this! Can you go a whole month without fapping??? Join me! (if you've already fapped, it's ok just start now) oh and girls can do it too

Nowhere in there does it say anything about sex.

FreddyXD wrote:

But only 2 or 3 people said that.

oh really?

cityk wrote:

Getting laid doesn't break the rules, so do that instead.

saradactyl wrote:

Sex is my anti-fap.

plax77 wrote:

I'm in if sex is in!

ṧṏȴïṕṩįṣṁ wrote:

same :p (in reference to plax77's comment)

also me...

That's 5 people, and I'm sure that if you asked anyone else who accepted the challenge they wouldn't consider sex as part of that.

But yea it's supposed to be for people who would only be fapping this month. the challenge is no orgasm. You can try it if you want, but sex does also end in an orgasm, unless you only give. If you have an orgasm durin sex then the desire to fap wont be that great. Sex is allowed as long as the person accepting the challenge does not orgasm. I know it sounds stupid but yeaaaa... no orgasms. For a month. Yikes.

So people who would normally have sex aren't allowed to participate? Also you didn't even say the word orgasm in the OP so anyone who accepted the challenge accepted it under the pretense that if a sexual opportunity were to arise they would be allowed to accept said sexual opportunity.
      Also, I'm a virgin so participating in this won't be a problem for me, I'm just stating my opinion (and the opinion of almost everone else).

The OP

Nowhere in there does it say anything about sex.

oh really?

also me...

That's 5 people, and I'm sure that if you asked anyone else who accepted the challenge they wouldn't consider sex as part of that.

So people who would normally have sex aren't allowed to participate? Also you didn't even say the word orgasm in the OP so anyone who accepted the challenge accepted it under the pretense that if a sexual opportunity were to arise they would be allowed to accept said sexual opportunity.
      Also, I'm a virgin so participating in this won't be a problem for me, I'm just stating my opinion (and the opinion of almost everone else).

Ok I already said it was my fault. I made a mistake. I somehow forgot that there are people on this site that have sex regularly. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. The challenge I wanted to propose was no orgasms for a month, I thought that no fapping would also imply no orgasms but I was wrong I should've been more direct. I as the creator of the challenge want it to be no orgasms for a month. Please respect my wishes. I want to keep this thread argument free so that people feel more welcome to post their experience with the challenge (no orgasms for a month). I'll edit the OP to make it clearer.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Oops I can't figure out how to edit it do I'll post it here and hopefully newcomers will see it.

EDIT: NO ORGASMS FOR A MONTH. :( SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING.

FreddyXD wrote:

Ok I already said it was my fault. I made a mistake. I somehow forgot that there are people on this site that have sex regularly. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. The challenge I wanted to propose was no orgasms for a month, I thought that no fapping would also imply no orgasms but I was wrong I should've been more direct. I as the creator of the challenge want it to be no orgasms for a month. Please respect my wishes. I want to keep this thread argument free so that people feel more welcome to post their experience with the challenge (no orgasms for a month). I'll edit the OP to make it clearer.

I don't know a single person in the world who makes that correlation.

You said you got the idea of the challenge from 4-chan. That means you're not the creator of the challenge. Once you post an idea on the internet (imo) that idea becomes the property of the internet. You aren't really the leader of anything....

Also rather than editing the OP why don't you just make a whole new thread...?

I honestly didn't mean to make that mistake.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I don't know a single person in the world who makes that correlation.

You said you got the idea of the challenge from 4-chan. That means you're not the creator of the challenge. Once you post an idea on the internet (imo) that idea becomes the property of the internet. You aren't really the leader of anything....

Also rather than editing the OP why don't you just make a whole new thread...?

Come on man you know what I meant by "creator of the challenge". What happened here? The thread was fine, it was a simple mistake I made. It was aimed at people who weren't having sex. If you still wanna have sex then go ahead but that's not what I meant. Maybe I will make a new thread but later.

FreddyXD wrote:

I honestly didn't mean to make that mistake.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Come on man you know what I meant by "creator of the challenge". What happened here? The thread was fine, it was a simple mistake I made. It was aimed at people who weren't having sex. If you still wanna have sex then go ahead but that's not what I meant. Maybe I will make a new thread but later.

...what you meant by creator of the challenge is that you are our leader and we should bow down to you..... right?:shifty:

FreddyXD wrote:

Since when do you get to decide? Are you starting the cult and plan on inducting yourself as the leader? If not people can do whatever the fuck they want. Like do what I just did like... An hour ago and have sex. Man if the military base didn't shut down and I had to be back by 10 the night woulda been so much better.
      fuck.

plax77 wrote:

Since when do you get to decide? Are you starting the cult and plan on inducting yourself as the leader? If not people can do whatever the fuck they want. Like do what I just did like... An hour ago and have sex. Man if the military base didn't shut down and I had to be back by 10 the night woulda been so much better.

I felt like I could decide because I made the threa and that was I originally meant the challenge to be. Since a lot of people disagreed I made a new thread and left this one for those who want to keep having sex. I don't know why everyone turned on me so aggressively, I mean it's not like I could force you not to have sex, so why the hostility towards me? I admitted my mistake and apologized so many times and people kept attacking me. I now have negative reputation points because of all the negative rep I've gotten from this thread and I really think it was unfair. Was I really that bad?