Orgasms

• Ive never orgasmed. Have been having sex with my boyfriend for about 4 months, he had only had sex once before and it wasn't a good experience. He orgasms every time we have sex, I've given him blow jobs and hand jobs and yeah, he always comes. But I haven't yet, I've gotten close, like my body gets really hot but then it just goes away. Ive tried masturbation, but it just wasn't great, didn't do anything at all for me. What should I do? Are there any tips or something that could help me orgasm??
    • Re: Orgasms

If you can get an orgasm from masturbating, I think i twill be way easier for you to get one with actually sex after. You will know what make you orgasm and how to reach it, it will be easier when you will be with your boyfriend to tell him what to do or how to move to make you cum. :/

I didn’t get any orgasm with my first 2 boyfriends, and I think it mostly because I wasn’t relax and I was constely thinking about it. I was frustraded and stress about it that I couldn’t « let myself go » into it. Th easiest way to get an orgasm for me is when the guy is playing with my clit while we have sex. Either in doggy style or cowgirl. You could try that?

AlexStrangerful wrote:

Ive never orgasmed. Have been having sex with my boyfriend for about 4 months, he had only had sex once before and it wasn't a good experience. He orgasms every time we have sex, I've given him blow jobs and hand jobs and yeah, he always comes. But I haven't yet, I've gotten close, like my body gets really hot but then it just goes away. Ive tried masturbation, but it just wasn't great, didn't do anything at all for me. What should I do? Are there any tips or something that could help me orgasm??

Yeah, I know what you mean. I had the same problem, I had sex for about one year and it wa best when I was drunk, but I never had an orgasm. And masturbating was like... duh. It was so boring.

Then one day I just took some time for myself and kept on playing around down there, and it really felt like nothing. I already wondered if I'm one of those girls that just can't orgasm, but then, after I-don't-know-how-long, I finally felt something, and whoops, it happened. I didn't orgasm with a partner yet, but now I know that it shoudl be possible, that makes me feel a lot better about sex - it just takes time I guess. :)

So don't worry and just keep on trying, it's harder for girls than for boys, but it' worth it. And maybe you're jut not ready, some are at the age of 12, others have their first orgasm in their twenties. It really depends on the person.
      [SIZE=4]WHY?[/SIZE]

...because [SIZE=4]FUCK YOU[/SIZE], that's why...

Sharxbyte wrote:

First of all you cant tell someone how to have an orgasm.. It's impossible, just like its impossible to describe to someone who's never experienced it. best advice you can give someone verbally is this; Enjoy it. Find things that feel good, and experiment with what makes them better. Then keep doing them until you have an orgasm. I've heard many girls say that the best way to get an orgasm your first time is with a shower head or faucet in the bath tub. Even as a guy, thats how I experienced my first orgasm, and I can tell you its amazing. (try to be laying or sitting down so you don't knock your head...)

Good luck!

^me in another thread, but relevant advice. Sometimes it takes a while while masturbating. if something doesn't feel good, try something else until you find something that works. Time is also important. Just because you masturbated once and nothing happened doesn't mean that in the right situation, if you're horny, something CANT happen. Try a vibrator/vibrating back massager. The faucet method above is tried and true.

My girlfriend is the same way. I seriously can't tell if she orgasms or not but HELL she loves cos she is moaning the whole time. Tho i do know some female can't organs until 22 in some cases!!! Also sometimes the guy can't even make the girl orgasm, the girl would have to do it herself because she's the only one that know "the spot" and exactly how it feels.

I agree with people who said it would be way easier if you would know your body better.
      If masturbation doesn't feel good it means you are doing something wrong.
      You can't expect from your BF to know what you like, if you don't know what you like.
      Don't expect orgasms from him.
      He knows very well what he likes, he masturbates and knows how to get to orgasm - that's why he gets there.