Post your last night's dream/nightmare

• Re: Post your last night's dream/nightmare

I was in a room at the top of a completely glass building and was approached by Bael. After that I gained the ability to turn invisible.. fought some government officials, stole a dodge charger.. then ended up in this weird mansion thing with a bunch of exotic animals and a gazebo in the backyard and started writing music for some album.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

I've had pregnancy dreams every single night for the past week. They vary, one night I was in labor, one night I already had my baby. Last night I was in labor, but my midwife wasn't there (I was at work, I work at a mall) and I called my dad and told him to come over so help me. I walked to meet him and he was in Radio Shack setting up the crib for me.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I had two dreams last night. One was where I was in a packed theme park and I went to a bit that was empty and went up to these cages that had huge animals in and I got locked in a cage with a gorilla and Raichu saved me from getting eaten by the gorilla.

Other was that I had a little baby boy and the father of the baby was away and I couldn't deal with the baby on my own so I went to stay with my mum.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I dreamt last night that only woman could grow mustaches, and there were women casually walking around an airport with facial hair, while I couldn't grow anything, and stayed looking the same as I do in reality, I suppose. It was so odd. I've yet to figure out why I was in an airport!
      [FONT="Georgia"]My Social Media: Twitter~ twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
      Tumblr~ ksndr269.tumblr.com/
      Youtube~ youtube.com/user/Ksndr26
      [/FONT]

i dreamed that i was in this flying convertible sports car thing, ripping 10 feet or so over an ocean or lake, it was very late at night, millions of stars were in the sky, as was aurora borealis, it was winter, cold, very cold i then came to a small 2 lane highway, tall trees on each side, the night sky as beautiful as ever, snow was everywhere
      it felt so real
      it was so, beautiful
      i wish i could relive it
      :(
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last night I dreamed... that I was invited to my friend's mansion to eat lunch with her huge mexican family. It turned out she couldn't make it but her family still "welcomed" me. I kept insisting that I should leave, due to a gut feeling telling me to get out of there. Yet my friend's beautiful cousin kept convincing me to stay, so I did. As we were all sitting in the enormous living room, waiting for the lunch to be ready, some of her family members were complaining that I was there. The women (including the hot cousin) kept convincing them that I was sweet and they just needed time to know me better. Then one of the guys went to far and threw a punch at me. I blocked it, and put him in a headlock till he passed out. I cussed them all out in english, kissed the hot girl she smiled, and I tried to leave but I couldn't find the damn door. The house was too big. Then I woke up.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Fuck. I knew it. The hot girl in my dreams was too familiar. She's a mexican pop singer. So strange that I even remember her from a mere interview years ago.

I was walking through some forrest when I met a class mate of mine. He was crying, so I stopped to ask him what's wrong. He didn't respond, but started making out with me, then we participated in some race - don't know if we won.

Hell, I'm just dreaming about making out with my friends for some time now. That's creepy.
      [SIZE=4]WHY?[/SIZE]

...because [SIZE=4]FUCK YOU[/SIZE], that's why...

My bro and me were kinda prisoners from some man xd one time my bro needed to come with him get something or so.
      I stayed in the house and had a picture of him. I burned it, hoping he would die or something would happen so we could go away.
      They were away really long so I called my bro. He said there were bombs falling on them and stuff xD
      So I went to my bro and saw him and other ppl laying on a bed, nothing really happened everything was normal.
      Then we suddenly sat on the ground looking at that man and he said he was bored here so went away xd

Weird dream but okay xd
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      &#9734;[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by black.star ().

I had a dream that I was hanging out with this guy friend of mine...
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

I had a dream that my entire family was on a vacation in a dark, foggy, monster infested swamp and we slept in hammocks. It later came to our realization that we had become imprisoned in the middle of nowhere. So I started building a jet so we could fly away and just as I was finishing we were ambushed by swamp zombies...then I woke up.

I had a dream that I was walking a california coast line alone when I heard some screams off in the distance. The sun was setting and it was getting harder to see as every minute passed. I could distinguish a figure struggling off in the distance. It turned out to be an attractive lady in her early 20s that severely injured her leg. I immediately sought help. No one was around. So I picked her up and started running to the nearest doctor or hospital that I could find. She looked hopeless as she cradled in my arms. I ran from doctor to doctor, only to be told the same thing. She has no hope. Finally, just as the last few rays of sun were receding, I found myself talking to a wise old painter. He gave me the secret to healing her, and it worked.