How well do you know your Cheese? Competition to win an Artisan Cheese Box

• How well do you know your Cheese? Competition to win an Artisan Cheese Box

Hi all,

I'm new here and wanted to shared this amazing cheese quiz I just noticed. I am really into my food and cheese is my absolute fav. See if you can do better than me.... The winner gets an amazing artisan cheese box!

Good luck!! :):confused:

To enter you have to Like their Facebook Page and the answer the following cheesy questions;

I am a semi-hard cheese made from the milk of cows. I tend to be Orange in colour. I am named after a city in Europe, what cheese am I? *
      First made in the 18th century in Normandy I am a soft and creamy cheese and typically come in a round wooden box. I have a thin edible white rind. What cheese am I? *
      I am an English cheese with a strong smell and taste. I can be produced in 2 varieties. I form my own coat for Christmas to keep my delicate blue veins warm. What cheese am I? *
      I am not derived from the same base as the others; this contributes towards my characteristically tart flavour. My texture is soft and I can be served hot or cold. What cheese am I? *
      I am named after the county in which I originated and my name comes from my colour too. I am a hard pressed cheese with a sweet mellow flavour. What cheese am I? *
      I am the most widely purchased cheese in the world, I have a hard texture with a natural rind and I tend to be pale yellow in colour. What cheese am I? *
      I am a white brined curd cheese and I am crumbly in texture. I come from a foreign land. I taste tangy and salty and can be mild or taste sharp. What cheese am I? *
      I am a foreign cheese with a high melting point, I am often fried or grilled. To look at I am white and I have a soft and salty texture. What cheese am I? *
      I am a hard cheese named after the foreign areas that I was produced in. I am a king among cheeses with a pungent smell and I am most often used by sprinkling. What cheese am I? *
      I am a yellow cheese from Switzerland. Covered in craters I have a savoury, non-sharp taste. What cheese am I? *
      I have 5 main varieties and a unique flavour for which I am renowned. A famous cartoon inventor is very fond of me! Which cheese am I? *
      I ooze and goo and am great for melting. Cut from a larger wheel I originate from Seine-et-Marne. I am pale in colour and have a strong smell and a white rind. What cheese am I? *

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Oh I guess it would help to include the URL lol

*ww.farmison.com/competition/christmas-cheese-box