Do you drink alcohol...?

• Re: Do you drink alcohol...?

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

I like doing shots of Jager, too. Omnomnom. <3

Yeah, I guess those would be American. Southern Comfort is good on its own, too. So delicious. And don't know Mickey Finns or WKD, and I've never had tequila. Just about the only drink I haven't tried. We're too bore and low-class around here to have it. XD

~Maggot

They definitely sound it. xD Noted, yeeooo! Maybe those are Irish, or English too. I dunno, they sell them in Ireland, so works for me, haha. :P Aw lad! You gotta try tequila. Just go out on a limb once and have a go at it. ;) Salt first, tequila and then the lemon. Won't regret it. ^___^

MoRiAh wrote:

They definitely sound it. xD Noted, yeeooo! Maybe those are Irish, or English too. I dunno, they sell them in Ireland, so works for me, haha. :P Aw lad! You gotta try tequila. Just go out on a limb once and have a go at it. ;) Salt first, tequila and then the lemon. Won't regret it. ^___^
      The different flavours of Pucker are damn good, too. Tastes like candy!

I'll have to try it sometime. I live in a rural area, so we mostly drink the redneck stuff - beer (although I don't personally), whiskey, vodka, and rum.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

The different flavours of Pucker are damn good, too. Tastes like candy!

I'll have to try it sometime. I live in a rural area, so we mostly drink the redneck stuff - beer (although I don't personally), whiskey, vodka, and rum.

~Maggot

Candy, lol. :3 Sweets to me, and oh yummy. I live on sweets. xD Damn, I want some of this Pucker.

I see, yeah I live in a rural area but Ireland is like party season every night, so we go big for our choice of drink, rural or urban (urban area closest to me is cheaper though.) ^___^ Do you drink vodka straight?

MoRiAh wrote:

Candy, lol. :3 Sweets to me, and oh yummy. I live on sweets. xD Damn, I want some of this Pucker.

I see, yeah I live in a rural area but Ireland is like party season every night, so we go big for our choice of drink, rural or urban (urban area closest to me is cheaper though.) ^___^ Do you drink vodka straight?
      Sometimes I do, although normally I mix my drinks. I have stomach ulcers so I have to be careful. Drinking alcohol straight, particularly something like vodka, is really hard on my stomach and can be ungodly painful.

I'd loooove to go to Ireland someday though. I wanna be with people who really know how to drink!

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Sometimes I do, although normally I mix my drinks. I have stomach ulcers so I have to be careful. Drinking alcohol straight, particularly something like vodka, is really hard on my stomach and can be ungodly painful.

I'd loooove to go to Ireland someday though. I wanna be with people who really know how to drink!

~Maggot

Ouch! o___o That would hurt. I drink it straight, but guys find it crazy how anyone could drink a bottle of vodka straight. Wimps. xD I mix too though. :D

Ahaha, make sure you go try Belfast too. So unbelievably cheap and plentiful for choice. I'm lucky my Uni choices are there for sept. Party every night. And unis throw some amazing parties too. You haven't played a drinking game until you try there. ;)

~Maggot

I actually like taking vodka straight and shit, its better than beer to me,

and southern comfort,, redneck, lol, thought you were in the south,

I dont drink all the time, I drink just every now and then, or when im hellaa damned bored and its after payday,
      but i just try to chill from it, because I have one kidney, and yeahh I feel you on the health issues shit.

whats the legal age to drink in ireland? like 18? or some shit? idk ive heard it somewhere

MoRiAh wrote:

Ouch! o___o That would hurt. I drink it straight, but guys find it crazy how anyone could drink a bottle of vodka straight. Wimps. xD I mix too though. :D

Ahaha, make sure you go try Belfast too. So unbelievably cheap and plentiful for choice. I'm lucky my Uni choices are there for sept. Party every night. And unis throw some amazing parties too. You haven't played a drinking game until you try there. ;)
      Boys like to think they're tough shit. If I have a mixed drink that's damn strong and they have the same thing, when they have a sip of mine, they act like there's no alcohol in it. Then I take some of theirs and it's pretty much the exact same thing. XD

I should transfer there! My university has shit parties because the locals don't normally get into college, so the people there are from out of the area. Their idea of a party is the girls wearing club dresses and everyone sipping on drinks for a couple hours. NO. THAT'S NOT OKAY.

MoRiAh wrote:

At least you both can drink and know not to exceed the limit. Hopefully.
      Yep, legal age is 18 but pubs and clubs accept you from a lower age, either by not caring or just lying. Average person drinks from 14, I didn't till I was 15 or so.
      Uuuhhhh, the only limit I have is stomach pain.
      Yeah, most people around here start drinking 13 or 14, but our legal drinking age is 21.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Boys like to think they're tough shit. If I have a mixed drink that's damn strong and they have the same thing, when they have a sip of mine, they act like there's no alcohol in it. Then I take some of theirs and it's pretty much the exact same thing. XD

I should transfer there! My university has shit parties because the locals don't normally get into college, so the people there are from out of the area. Their idea of a party is the girls wearing club dresses and everyone sipping on drinks for a couple hours. NO. THAT'S NOT OKAY.Uuuhhhh, the only limit I have is stomach pain.
      Yeah, most people around here start drinking 13 or 14, but our legal drinking age is 21.

~Maggot

You're right about that. xD Boys, boys, boys, what can you do? ^___^

D: That sounds boring. Wow, jaysus, you think they'd be a little alive now. You while show them how to party. ;D Mm, that sucks, the whole stomach pain thing. :/ And I think it's crazy for your legal age to be set so high. o___o

MoRiAh wrote:

You're right about that. xD Boys, boys, boys, what can you do? ^___^

D: That sounds boring. Wow, jaysus, you think they'd be a little alive now. You while show them how to party. ;D Mm, that sucks, the whole stomach pain thing. :/ And I think it's crazy for your legal age to be set so high. o___o
      Drink them under the table for the lulz? ;D I love making guys play king's cup because they normally can't handle anything more than one game, while I can play several. They're all "DEAR GOD DX" after one game and I'm like, "SUCK IT UP, BITCHES, AND LET'S PLAY ANOTHER."

Meh, I don't fit in there, so I avoid those kinds of 'parties.' Our local ones are smaller, but there's always lots of alcohol and everyone gets shitfaced. There's always at least seven hours of drinking.

And the drinking age makes little difference to me. I have dozens of people that can get alcohol for me, so meh.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

King's cup? As in a game of kings? :DD Cause that game is epicness! Actually, fair enough the guys who play drinking games here do go all hardcore, they keep going to no end. ;) We tend to get pretty plastered. x3 But yeah! You got spirit, lad. xD

I probably wouldn't go to those parties either. Sounds like a waste of time. Eh. :P Oh there should be at least seven hours of drinking. That's a night well spent.

Drinking age never mattered to us either, cause the house parties were always stocked with as much drink as one could want, as could you get away with it out anyway. :)

MoRiAh wrote:

King's cup? As in a game of kings? :DD Cause that game is epicness! Actually, fair enough the guys who play drinking games here do go all hardcore, they keep going to no end. ;) We tend to get pretty plastered. x3 But yeah! You got spirit, lad. xD

I probably wouldn't go to those parties either. Sounds like a waste of time. Eh. :P Oh there should be at least seven hours of drinking. That's a night well spent.

Drinking age never mattered to us either, cause the house parties were always stocked with as much drink as one could want, as could you get away with it out anyway. :)
      Kings (card game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia One of my favourite games! It's guaranteed to get you fuuuuucked up. I know a couple guys who can really drink, and it's great to party with them.

I really wish I could get these people to realise how much they suck at drinking. I went from one party where they were done by 1 or 2. FUCKING PUSSIES. >=o

People are touchy about alcohol here. If someone under 21 gets caught drinking, they can even lose their drive's license for a year. If a person gets someone under 21 alcohol, they can go to jail. It's fucking ridiculous.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Kings (card game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia One of my favourite games! It's guaranteed to get you fuuuuucked up. I know a couple guys who can really drink, and it's great to party with them.

I really wish I could get these people to realise how much they suck at drinking. I went from one party where they were done by 1 or 2. FUCKING PUSSIES. >=o

People are touchy about alcohol here. If someone under 21 gets caught drinking, they can even lose their drive's license for a year. If a person gets someone under 21 alcohol, they can go to jail. It's fucking ridiculous.

~Maggot

Whoo! Yeah, that's what I was talking about. :D It does get you fucked up, and in the sweetest way! ;) A large saucepan is the best cup for the drink. Guys are the best to party with; so much flirty fun! :P

Lmao, gawd, damn right. You can't even call that drinking! :nono:

Wow, America kinda sucks like that. :o And yeah, I know, one of my American friend's boyfriend over there was sent to prison for I think six months, and still in over Christmas, just for getting caught drink driving. I mean, wtf? All we'd get is a warning or a call to our parents or something. Nothing major.

MoRiAh wrote:

Whoo! Yeah, that's what I was talking about. :D It does get you fucked up, and in the sweetest way! ;) A large saucepan is the best cup for the drink. Guys are the best to party with; so much flirty fun! :P

Lmao, gawd, damn right. You can't even call that drinking! :nono:

Wow, America kinda sucks like that. :o And yeah, I know, one of my American friend's boyfriend over there was sent to prison for I think six months, and still in over Christmas, just for getting caught drink driving. I mean, wtf? All we'd get is a warning or a call to our parents or something. Nothing major.
      We don't normally play it with the cup in the center, but it depends who's playing. I admit that I really prefer partying with guys over girls because I love to flirt and don't like to compete. Plus they're way more fun. XD

I was embarrassed for them. I might not wear dresses, but I can drink those bitches and their boyfriends under the table any day!

Drunk driving is something different. Maybe it's different there, but drunk drivers kill a lot of people here. My best friend was killed in a DUI accident, and a kid I grew up with lost half his family when he was a week old - his dad, his sister, and his brother.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]