Should I still follow her?

• Should I still follow her?

I love this girl very much.We're both 16 years old.All this while I thought she was giving me good signs.She asked my contact number,she called me to her house(That time we hardly know each other),she texted me during her class,she asked me to near her,she calls me for movie,she gives me a cute name and even call me cute.She isn't the flirty type,probably just friendly.All this while I thought she knows I like her.I asked my friend to PRETEND to tell her my secret,that is I like and love her very much.She was shocked.She said she didn't know.She said there is once she suspected,even her friend told her that I'm after her,but she said "nah,impossible"...Anyway,she told my friend(it was through Facebook chat),"If I get involve into this and that,things my get complicated so let it be"..My friend asked "So how?"..and she said "err,ask him don't think too much?"...I didn't know if I did the right thing,I thought I just wanted to find my answer faster.I'm not trying to rush.The real reason why I asked my friend to pretend is because of the future.We have 1 more year left in school(we're not in the same school) before we enter college.She is going to Perth,Australia - because her sisters is there,and few of her cousins.I have a sister and cousin too in Australia,too bad they are in Sydney.I'm aware of the fact that if I choose to pursue Computer Science in Perth,universities in Sydney are still better.But I keep telling myself it's ok,later on when it comes to work,experience is better and bla bla..But now,after I found out that she actually only likes me as a friend,nothing more.She told my friend "No relationship for now"..But maybe later on?I don't know but it's definitely not this one year left in school...I don't know what or how anymore..I don't know if I should still follow her to Perth,I really don't know..In my heart,I really still want her,I just want to be with her.

-I'm from Malaysia(Asia) so that should explain about the college/university
      -My sister is getting her PR soon so......
    • Re: Should I still follow her?

Sorry man, but if she said that does not have interest in you beyond a normal friend, then I think you are going to have to listen to her and either put your romantic feeling away and stay friends with her, or move on all together. And it is not worth mixing up your entire future to chase a girl around who does not like you more than a friend. When you get to university, you will meet plenty of more people than you would in High School, maybe one of them you will find yourself more interested in than this time around. What I am trying to say is, there's plenty of more girls out there you have yet to meet, give it time and someday the right one will show up.
    • Re: Should I still follow her?

You're hanging on that one line: "No relationship for now". Don't do ANYTHING that will negatively affect your future/quality of education/monetary status etc that is based on chasing a girl where there is a high degree of uncertainty involved. There's other fish in the sea.

tldr/easier english: don't bother. More pain than gain.