Ha, well.....let's get this over with....

• Ha, well.....let's get this over with....

Lol
      .............whatever.
      I feel so detached from everything, it feels like when i'm older, my life will consist of work, one night stands, and depression. And all i wanna do is..................
      laugh. i cant even cry, my boyfriend is scared for me( i swear one of these days im going to do something stupid that'll hurt him, i know. I don't even believe him when he says that he'll stay, or that he loves me). I'm 13, but don't give that crap on how i'm too young. No, i haven't had sex yet, miraculously. But I know things, and if you peek into my mind, you'll have a heart attack, don't even try it. I just wanna tell the people the bitter truth, and get them to leave me alone. It feels like i'm in this world alone, where every other human is rainbow-ed, but i'm black and blue. I walk the earth unnoticed and alone. and honestly, i don't really care. My parents don't know this; screw telling them, it wont work. I'm bi, and im so detached that i wouldn't mind if people used me and hurt me. I'd love it if someone slapped me. I'm smiling at the thought :) But i wanna be happy, but it seems so far away. I try to be alone, and when i'm not- i'm fake, like a doll. But i wanna still help people, even if i'm slowly crumbling while doing it....
      I'm a dumb ass......
      This is worse than drugs.........
      No one understands........

Help.
    • Re: Ha, well.....let's get this over with....

It sounds like you're suffering from mild depression. I'm just not entirely sure what to tell you, other than just find a medium of letting loose all your pent up rage and anger. It could just be puberty and your hormones are askew. As a guy I went through a time of fuck the world at around thirteen.