Things to do when you feel destructive

• Things to do when you feel destructive

You know that feeling... need to break something, yourself, other people, do something illegal. You need to get that adrenaline rush going. Get drunk, get high. Not give a fuck. Go to school wasted, break into a building at night. Tresspass in the neighbours pool and swim naked. Have animalistic sex.

You know what Im talking about right? You need to DO something, preferably something destructive. I want to know what you guys do about it. How you deal with it, the stupid/dangerous/illegal things you do when you give into it (more these, i really feel like giving into it), anything. Just list as many things as you can think of!

Thanks!
    • Re: Things to do when you feel destructive

Agassi wrote:

How about not fueling the habit? If you always give in, you have no self-control. That's a bad thing.
      Not necessarily. Depends if you have to give in or if you want to give in. Not using your self-control doesn't mean you don't have it.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

The last time I felt destructive, I took a lot of painkillers and had to force myself to throw it all up after I felt like shit. It was gross.

Don't do shit like that, haha.

Just sleep it off. Don't harm your body, don't harm others, don't make yourself less worthy. Because honestly? Sleep just feels so fucking good after you feel like you wanna punch some walls or something.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Throw stuff, hit stuff with hammers, smoke, drink a fifth of prestiege, do drugs, yell obscenities at whoever you come across, get in a fight, go to sleep, make something, get a piercing, listen to music really loud (and sing), light something on fire, go on a cruise and bump gangsta rap, have sex, jack a bottle, jack some shades, pretty much just steal cool shit, go tagging, eat a lot, order a pizza and hope someone sexy comes, do several of these things in rapid succession or at the same time.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

saphbaby wrote:

You know that feeling... need to break something, yourself, other people, do something illegal. You need to get that adrenaline rush going. Get drunk, get high. Not give a fuck. Go to school wasted, break into a building at night.

Can honestly say I've never had the urge to do any of those things.

Maybe you could try something productive? Even like working out, going for a walk and breaking some sticks or skipping rocks or something. Chopping firewood. Whatever. Why does it have to be illegal? :rolleyes:

Scaredycrow wrote:

Maybe you could try something productive? Even like working out, going for a walk and breaking some sticks or skipping rocks or something. Chopping firewood. Whatever. Why does it have to be illegal? :rolleyes:

cuz chopping wood doesn't give the adrenaline rush of being chased by the cops.

why not learn parkour and fuck around you neighbour n run away like a bauss,

or spray paint a cops car and get arrested

or i a really dirty secret written on a piece of paper and randomly throw it somewhere near someone that knows you (not really an immediate rush, but if someone finds it and tries to connect it to someone, you feel that)

smoke bomb the neighborhood

ride a bicycle on the highway (xD just a random crazy idea i thought of as im typing this)

fuck around with a pissed off, rabies-infected, stray street dog and run your ass as it gets chased by it

the list is endless
      Welcome to the world; welcome to the biggest Mindfuck of your life

Scaredycrow wrote:

Because doing that kind of shit is waaaayyyy more fun.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Okay then, I see these human are of a different subspecies than I am. That would explain the obvious lacking of common sense. But seriously, if you want to have a successful life it's very counter productive to do these crazy things suggested.

Agassi wrote:

Okay then, I see these human are of a different subspecies than I am. That would explain the obvious lacking of common sense. But seriously, if you want to have a successful life it's very counter productive to do these crazy things suggested.

meh... you got such a long (yet so surprisingly short) life ahead of you that the plain old normal gets boring. so its kind of fun to get a little out of line and enjoy yourself a little. try doing some crazy shit some day, you'll be so fuckin excited and scared. but then afterwards, you'll be missing that time and will want it again. its like a roller coaster ride, sometimes you even almost shit yourself when you're on it, but then when its over, you can't get enough

sure you don't have to do stupid stuff like vandalizing a cop's car, but stuff in general, like skydiving, running across a road when the car is like 50 meters away coming at 50 km/h, bungee jumping. sure you may crack your head open or get a leg or arm broken, but a life lived within the bounds of safety is a life not worth living
      Welcome to the world; welcome to the biggest Mindfuck of your life

The post was edited 1 time, last by theunknownwonder ().

Agassi wrote:

There's no need to be a condescending asshole about it, simply because some young people are more willing to seize the day and do some crazy things rather than living a safe, boring life.

And that's bullshit. Most successful people (eg politicians) have done and continue to do plenty of the things listed.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

theunknownwonder wrote:

cuz chopping wood doesn't give the adrenaline rush of being chased by the cops.

Yeah but you get to let out some frustration and then play with fire. Win-win. ^^

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Because doing that kind of shit is waaaayyyy more fun.

~Maggot

Some of it, maybe. I like some of the other stuff that has been suggested, like skydiving or parkour, but doing things that are destructive and negatively affect or even harm other people is ridiculous.

Sure, "life is short" and we should "seize the day" - but you don't have to do illegal things to make life worthwhile, that's all.

Scaredycrow wrote:

Some of it, maybe. I like some of the other stuff that has been suggested, like skydiving or parkour, but doing things that are destructive and negatively affect or even harm other people is ridiculous.

Sure, "life is short" and we should "seize the day" - but you don't have to do illegal things to make life worthwhile, that's all.
      Well I'm not into doing stuff that harms anyone else...unless it's someone I feel deserves it. But random people shouldn't be the victims of teenage restlessness.

I agree with you, and I can see why some people opt not to. But my life is short, and I want to seize every opportunity that presents itself to me, regardless of the consequences (to myself).

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

L M F A O. Ideally read a book, but for instant gratification turn the lights off and get a lamp... sit at your desk and listen to lo-fi or star gaze-y bands with monotone voices (i.e. monroe-era Neutral Milk Hotel / Drop Nineteens) and read non-superhero comics (i.e. Morning Glories / American Virgin)... at least that's what I do.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Globalization ().