Am I?

• I have a feeling I could be either 2 months or 2 weeks Prego. All the times that we had sex we where protected. I have been feeling really sick in the mornings, steak has made me nausea, I had a hot flash the other morning. I’m also sleepy always. I’m starting to look bloated, esp. at night. I’m 18 years old and in college. If I was I know we would keep the baby, the boyfriend is 20 and he would agree. My father is very protected and he has said he will probably kicked me out in the past. I won’t be able to take a test for about 2 more weeks, I’m guessing and it’s stresses me out. It only stresses me for that fact of my father.
      Owned by 4 horses, 2 goats, 2 dogs, 1 bird, 1 cat, 6 chickens and many fish. I'm just a down right country girl.
      Happily taken by an amazing guy. *6/6/10*
    • Talking to the boyfriend more and figured out my last period was the first week in Jan, but it's wasn't as long and heavy as normal. We keep looking back and don't see anywhere that would really have hurt my birth control, but condoms where always. Used I'm still going to take a test and then probably go to the doctor if I keep feeling this way and figure out why.
      Owned by 4 horses, 2 goats, 2 dogs, 1 bird, 1 cat, 6 chickens and many fish. I'm just a down right country girl.
      Happily taken by an amazing guy. *6/6/10*
    • equine93 wrote:

Talking to the boyfriend more and figured out my last period was the first week in Jan, but it's wasn't as long and heavy as normal. We keep looking back and don't see anywhere that would really have hurt my birth control, but condoms where always. Used I'm still going to take a test and then probably go to the doctor if I keep feeling this way and figure out why.

Your period could have been short and light for a million different reasons, but you've got the right idea by going and taking a test. Personally to me it sounds like some kind of stomach virus, but theres always a small chance it could be pregnancy.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • you may be feeling this way because you are very stressed.i always feel this way before exams.These are the symptoms of stress as well so try to relax,speak to your bf and your mom about that and decide what you'r going to do if you really are pregnant.maybe ask a friend for advice.You're an adult.the cchoise is up to you,not your dad.Even though he is overprotective the fact is that you are an adult now.I wish it is just stress :/ good luck