Air Force or Navy?

• Air Force or Navy?

Hey guys, so i've been doing some research on military jobs and branches and what not and have decided to definitely want to join a branch of the military and have narrowed it down to Air Force or Navy.

Right now i am in an Air Force ROTC program at my school and love everything about the Air Force but I'm also looking at other options.

What do you personally think of the these two options and any points or views on the military jobs and suggestions.

[COLOR="Sienna"]Tale as Old as Time, [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Song as Old as Rhyme,[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Yellow"]Beauty and the Beast[/COLOR]:lovey:
    • Re: Air Force or Navy?

My boyfriend decided on Army about 2 years back after a lot of deliberation. His main choice was because Army gets the best equipment, which could be the difference between life or death when you're deployed. I'll ask him more about it when I see him and give you more information. Also, I heard doing ROTC gives you a bad rep. A lot of people who went through basic and got promoted to officer, rather then doing ROTC and enlisting as an officer, see them as very smug and annoying, and they usually get the worst jobs.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • Re: Air Force or Navy?

My boyfriend says the Air Force is the most high tech branch, and that after your time in the AF, they have a high employment rate for the civilian sector. They also have good working conditions, try to be a pilot if you can.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling