I have a crush on a girl who might or not be gay and we are both really shy... help?

• I have a crush on a girl who might or not be gay and we are both really shy... help?

well, im lesbian at the moment (most likely a phase im 13 XD) ive had my boyfriends, guys crushes and a few girl crushes since elementary school. But i've never felt this way about any other person before...

She's so much like me, tomboyish, skates, quiet/shy, thinks everybody else in our math class is obnoxious and immature(like me), doesnt care what others think etc. Her name is Emmy and she has wavy brown hair, blue/green eyes, wears athletic clothes everyday, clear skin, and a lovely heart melting smile :). But we are both shy -______- so we cant ever hold a conversation so really we only talk when we have questions. Ive had a friend ask her if she's bi/les but she said she's straight which is what i would say because im in the closet. Is there a chance she could be gay too? :lovey:

I stare at her a lot because i cant stop thinking about her and a lot of times i find her staring back at me. I dont think she would stare because she caught me staring because she only sees me looking at her like once a week and we have 5 classes together everyday. Im shy so" confronting" her isnt going to work for me. any advice? :blush:
    • Re: I have a crush on a girl who might or not be gay and we are both really shy... he

If your really scared/shy to confront her with it you could tell her that you've heard that a girl likes her and then you can see how she will react on that.
      And ofcourse you will mean yourself by that, if her reaction is good you can tell her its you but thats up to yourself ofcourse.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]
    • Re: I have a crush on a girl who might or not be gay and we are both really shy... he

Awww that's really cute!!

The best way to make your feelings known is to confront her in private...not in public where she could feel very uncomfrtable. Some people are more tolerant now but I knew from yr 7 up to yr 11 tht anyone who came out got bullied in some way so even if she is bi/gay, she might not want to openly admit it but if you confront her in private, she may be more honest!

Message me if u wanna talk more about it id like that x