Can you believe this?

• Can you believe this?

My so called friend went behind my back and set my boyfriend up with another girl.I was so mad with her,how could she do this and call herself my friend?She set the date up with them and made sure I was elsewhere that night and acted suprised when they started going steady, like she had nothing to do with it.My ex told me the truth about a month later.
    • Re: Can you believe this?

Don't let it get ya down. Just keep ur head and keep smilin'. Life may get you down, but you can get up again. Life gives ya lemons- make lemonade!
      Point is, don't worry about it. Talk to her and find out why she did it. And plus, don't sweat over the guy if he ditched you that easy. Who knows, maybe she did it for your own good?

I would not worry so much over it either, yes I would be mad, but would not let it get under my skin. Keep an eye on your friend though.Maybe she got a secret crush on you? Or maybe she was feeling left out of the loop. Does she have a boyfriend? Maybe she just jealous, you know girls can be quit mean without even thinking about it much.

Obviously, she was never a real friend to begin with. What does this say about your ex though? What kind of guy willingly goes out with another girl when his gf is out for the night? Write off your friendship and be grateful that she showed you the kind of guy he really was before your relationship got any more serious. Real friends do not come around often so don’t confuse an acquaintance with a friend. Girls in general are catty which is why I only hang out with 2 of them, the rest of my friends are males and I prefer it that way.

Pity. Your boyfriend must have not loved you anyway so I guess your friend have just helped you realize that in the most terrible way. If I were you, I would hate my boyfriend and my friend. They should all be thrown out of your life. Hope you're okay now, you shouldn't let them affect you. You're prettier than she and he just missed a lifetime of great love from a hot mama like you! It's their loss not yours!

heavery wrote:

If I were you, I would hate my boyfriend and my friend. They should all be thrown out of your life. Hope you're okay now, you shouldn't let them affect you. Y

Hating them would be worse for our friend here than those slimes, besides it'll show to them that what they did has a profound effect on her. I say forget them, go on with your life, learn from your experience, and be a better person and girl-friend. When your BF will realize he made a bad deal, it's sweet revenge.