If I can do it, so can you :)

• If I can do it, so can you :)

Hi, I'm Amanda. I've had my problems with depression, Bi-Polar disorder, anxiety, and more. and i'd just like to tell you that, i know its hard. Living with depression is by far one of the hardest things someone can do. I've been through abuse and heart break . and trust me, after all of that, i got to a point in my life where i no longer felt the desire to keep going... i ended up in the hospital and i wont get into the gory details... but i changed my life. i have someone to talk to and, im hoping to be somone you can talk to. i want to be a therapist when i graduate. if any of you need help, or just want to complain to someone, talk to me. and know that hurting yourself and other people is not the way to go. your life is worth living. it took me a very long time to figure that out. be yourself, and people who cant see the beauty in you, then thats their loss. im here for anyone who feels abandoned or lost in their depression. pm me. im here. and i always will be. before you do something that can hurt you, talk to me. im here to listen and help in any way i can. :) :hugs:

:heather:
      <3
    • Re: If I can do it, so can you :)

thats really cool of you to help people who cant cope with their problems. you went through some shit in your life and now you can be a motivation and inspiration for people who are on their bottom.
      LIFE CAN BE WONDERFUL AND THAT SUCKS THAT SOMETIMES PEOPLE JUST DONT SEE IT.
      cheers