I'm confused.

• I'm confused.

There is one girl in my class that attarcted my attention, but I'm not sure do I love her or not. Sometimes, I feel happy when I think about her, and even her voice can make me feel special. I feel I want to be with her and that I'd do everything for her. But, later, when I think about that, I feel nothing.
    • Re: I'm confused.

I think the same like you but I'm not completely sure. Also, I feel some kind of fear when I think about our (possible)relationship. I mean, I'm preoccupied with thoughts that something will go wrong and that our relationship won't last long. I think it's because I'm not experienced when it comes to girls. So, I cannot be relaxed and let the nice feelings to come. I always wonder: 'If...'. That's why I don't want to ask her to go out, yet. We are friends and I don't want to do something that will destroy that friendship. But, when I think about finding another girl, I feel that I cannot. There is something about her that attract me.

I don't know. Maybe I expect too much. I'm pretty romantic tipe of person(what is very unusual for men), and I cannot be with a lot of girls. If I'm in a relationship, I'll totally give myself to her. That's how I think, and maybe it is the basic problem. I expect that if you're with a girl, that's because you really like her. I know it seems stupid, but I feel it's right.

In any case, I was happier when I liked just how she looks like. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by jonny94 ().

as you may have noticed, the most important thing is to figure what your real feeling about that girl are. i mean if you just like her as a friend or if you want something more.

from what you have written, i think that you feel something more but you are just too afraid to go for it. well, DONT BE! all these questions, dark visions of ruining the friendship, all those "if" questions, they are all making a mess in your head and you end up doing nothing. If i were you i would try to find out what that girl thinks about me. If she has similar feelings to me, then it may work out, right?

So, first of all - find out what she thinks of you, does she consider you as a friend only or a candidate for something more? and then, if it turns out that she may have crush on you, go for it. Just ask her out. You have nothing to lose man, and you have a lot to gain.

PS: you say that you dont wanna ask her out yet. well, why is that? you just got to make up your mind if its because you are afraid of destroying the friendship or if its because you dont want her as your girlfriend.

Dont let the fear make you quit, because after some time you may just regret it! Do something before its too late!
      Good luck :).

jonny94 wrote:

I'm preoccupied with thoughts that something will go wrong and that our relationship won't last long. I think it's because I'm not experienced when it comes to girls. So, I cannot be relaxed and let the nice feelings to come. I always wonder: 'If...'.

It seems to me that it is worth trying. If you are romantic type most ladies appreciate it, and even if you are young couple if you fit each other you may survive years. Your attitude predicts long-lasting relationship as high percentage of break-ups is caused by male hunting instincts.

The problem is that if you wait too long, just looking at her in fear that something might go wrong and spoil your friendship, you may suddenly see her with another man.
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE]