Wireless headphones?

• Wireless headphones?

I need wireless headphones to watch TV with. I like watching TV and playing video games a bit loud, which doesn't work out so well when everyone's asleep. :lol:

My TV has a headphone jack, so I don't need any with special audio cables or anything. Hoping to get some under $100, too.
      Ear buds might be the most preferable, also. I've heard the over-ear ones hurt after a while.

Figured I'd ask you guys since y'all know best.
      ^_^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mrs. Butterworth ().

• Re: Wireless headphones?

Personally I'd take over the ear headphones because they're generally better quality, more comfortable and don't require you to blast the volume quite as loud.
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.

Are you shore corded headphones won't work?

Also for TV viewing I'd choose circumaural headphones over in-ears. They're so much more comfortable, especially over longer use.

The next step is deciding whether you want to get away with it cheaply with a set of headphones with a long cable or an RF headphone system. You can probably manage to pick up a half decent RF headphone system for about $50.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

Are you shore corded headphones won't work?

Also for TV viewing I'd choose circumaural headphones over in-ears. They're so much more comfortable, especially over longer use.

The next step is deciding whether you want to get away with it cheaply with a set of headphones with a long cable or an RF headphone system. You can probably manage to pick up a half decent RF headphone system for about $50.

Well, I would have to have a pretty long cord. :lol: Plus a cord sticking out the side of the TV would be a bit distracting for me (I'm easily distracted). So I figure I might as well get wireless, plus then I can walk around with them easier too if I ever needed to.

That's not bad. :)