I'm pregnant ):

• Re: I'm pregnant ):

Alan21 wrote:

xkneecole wrote:

Hey, I bet you're saying that to all of the women who accidentally miscarry too. I bet this baby would be extremely happy growing up and living on welfare because her mom never got the chance to go to college, or even graduate high school. Adoption is always an option, a stupid one. The adoption system is not one you want a "precious gift" stuck in. Passed around from home to home, never being settled, sometimes abused.

Getting an abortion isn't like sticking a knife in your vagina and brutally murdering a child. It's removing the liner of your uterus so you miscarry. The word "kill" is so harsh and if that were the case, all females who get abortions would be charged with homicide.
    :mad::mad::mad:

Ok, sorry i called you a slut in private. it wasn't nice of me to do that and to make it public is not something i would do. I don't care what decisions YOU have made for yourself. what i care about is the "advice" you have given to someone else on here. it is my opinion that it is ill-advised and comes from someone who hasn’t made very good decisions. what i believe is that every decision a person makes has some effect on another person, whether it's good or bad. i think your decision to offer poor advice based on what YOU would do basically stinks. the best advice comes from someone who learns from their mistakes. It is my opinion that your advice in offering an option to delete the consequence of a mistake, i.e., kill an unborn baby, is wrong. that is unfortunate but too common. it is also my “opinion” that wise advice based on someone’s own bad decisions is not just an “opinion" but may be useful to someone who asks for it. my advice to the girl is to go ahead and give birth to the baby and give it up for adoption to someone who will take care of it and who will love it and consider it a gift from God. this is of course only my opinion, and comes from the stupid decisions i've made in MY life. :):):)

I'm assuming with the name Alan you're a male and you have never had to experience the fear and regret you feel once you realize you're pregnant. I don't expect you to, but as a male, you shouldn't offer a woman advice on how to handle her pregnancy if, by your standards stated above, you haven't experienced it yourself. Adoption would be a beautiful solution if it was actually realistic.

Why am I not allowed to tell the girl what I would do? That's what advice is. Of course I have my best interest in mind, therefore I have her best interest in mind. I don't expect a male to understand any of this because he isn't ever forced to face the consequences of his bad decisions in the bedroom.
    [CENTER][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]What have we done?
    How'd we get so far from the sun?
    [/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Heather wrote:

xkneecole wrote:

You act like men don't experience anything from a woman aborting a child. Sigh... what exactly are your experiences with pregnancy?

They do, I know they do, ultimately they don't make the decision though. It all comes down to the female. The fact of the matter is that he told me that I had no reason to offer this girl advice because I had an opinion on the matter and have made bad decisions myself. I rebutted with the fact that he hasn't had any experience with the problem, which is less than that of myself and therefore, by his logic, is less qualified to give her advice because he is SOLELY basing this off of what he thinks.

My experiences are similar to the OP, I've run in with the issue of abortion or adoption and I'm currently deciding while also waiting to see if I'm truly pregnant. I'm in the same state of mind as the OP, so I thought I should let her know I'm on the same boat and what I am going to do. Ill-advised, as Alan would say.

It didn't help that he private messaged me and called me a slut because he personally has never had sex and has never had a pregnancy scare.

But, like always, the tussle between prochoice and prolife is always a circle and never goes anywhere. I was just stating my opinion for the OP who so desperately needs as many opinions as she can get.
    [CENTER][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]What have we done?
    How'd we get so far from the sun?
    [/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

V1NC3 wrote:

I'm sorry, I know a lot of people are against abortion but if you don't get one, you're entire life will be over. Your relationship with other people and possibly family will be screwed up, you won't be able to accomplish anything, and your child will have to live a miserable life because you're going to have no money, you won't be responsible enough to take care of him/her, and chances are, he won't grow up with his biological father for the rest of his life. You're doing the right thing and no matter what people tell you, it's NOT selfish for many reasons

I technically can't tell you what's right and what's wrong though because it's your choice and your life, not mine. Just think and do what you feel is best

Erm that's not true, in any way shape or form!!!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

TonightBelongsToHIM wrote:

I'm really worried. I am only 17 so I feel that I can't carry on the pregnancy because there are so many things i want to do first. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now, so its not as though it was a one night thing, but it would still feel wrong for me to bring the baby into my world just yet as I have nothing to give it disnow. Am I doing the right thing by choosing to get an abortion? I really need some thoughts, thank you :)

what have you decided to do hun?
    [LEFT][SIZE=3]x Amber x[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]:lovey: [SIZE=1]Isabelle Hannah 17/11/2010 and James Alexander 01/07/2013
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [/LEFT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]:love3: I couldn't imagine anyone else in my life, now I can't imagine my life without you <3[/SIZE][/LEFT]

I'm not gonna lie hun I am the most against abortion person you will EVER come accross.
    If you really don't think you can have the baby now, then you know I respect that because you probably can't provide for it properly yet .. but maybe you have a really supportive family?

Or there's always adoption, people tend to forget about adoption .. and I'm pretty sure there's some sort of adoption where you can still see the baby, obviously not whenever you please you have to sort it out with the foster parents, but then you can be known as like an aunt or something!
    But yeah :)

Don't abort :(
    - All we can do is keep breathing <3 -

:love1:

TonightBelongsToHIM wrote:

I'm really worried. I am only 17 so I feel that I can't carry on the pregnancy because there are so many things i want to do first. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now, so its not as though it was a one night thing, but it would still feel wrong for me to bring the baby into my world just yet as I have nothing to give it disnow. Am I doing the right thing by choosing to get an abortion? I really need some thoughts, thank you :)

Next time DO NOT let him cum in ur pussy. That will solve the problem. Let us know how it works out...

Sunshine!!

Spaztrocity wrote:

Abortion= killing. Would you be happy knowing that your first child was killed?

Id love to hit you in the face right now.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Alan21 wrote:

yeah go ahead and kill another baby or snuff out another life becasue of your irresponibilty, stupidity an/or immorality. hey, everyone else is doing it, right?

dont use the word 'Kill', and if your not going to say anything that will speak sense dont say anything at all.

:love1:

Dark Universe wrote:

Don't kill, let your baby live. Your parents can help you out. God made you a mother, so be one. My cousin thougt she couldn't take care of her child, until he was born, everthing ended up okay. Don't worry, once it's born rethink. And baby needs a chance in life. And it starts with the parents. Family comes first.

Hi slut! Stop giving me negative reputation points! You're probably some hick that lives out West. I'm a NY'er; so deal with my directness; or don't read...

OK fucko??

Sunshine!

Spaztrocity wrote:

Abortion= killing. Would you be happy knowing that your first child was killed?

I agree with this. Also, think about the fact that you can give the baby up for adoption. You don't have to keep it. That's why there's such thing as adoption. There's so many people who can't have children who would LOVE to have your baby. Just think about that. :) But this is ultimately your decision! Good luck!
    "Even if I say, it'll be alright, still i hear you say, you wanna end your life"-Never Too Late- Three Days Grace. <3[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do what you feel is right. My friends mum had her at 15, and everything worked out fine. But its your life, and you do what you feel is best for the child. If you don't want to go through the pain or put it up for adoption, take an abortion.

Its your choice and if nobody agrees with your choice, ignore them, its your life.
    [COLOR="Black"][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="4"]"The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

V1NC3 wrote:

I'm sorry, I know a lot of people are against abortion but if you don't get one, you're entire life will be over. Your relationship with other people and possibly family will be screwed up, you won't be able to accomplish anything, and your child will have to live a miserable life because you're going to have no money, you won't be responsible enough to take care of him/her, and chances are, he won't grow up with his biological father for the rest of his life. You're doing the right thing and no matter what people tell you, it's NOT selfish for many reasons

If this was true, the human race would've died out. How does becoming a parent mean your life will be over? If anything it opens up so many more paths and experiences in life that are incredibly rewarding. This is such a ridiculous point of view. I'm currently expecting my first child and my life is far from "over". If anything its just beginning, I have a whole amazing future ahead of me that I never had before :)

To the OP, the decision is yours, but don't make any rash decisions you might regret. I know there's a lot of people such as the person I quoted above saying "you'll never accomplish anything" but this isn't true. Think of the millions of mothers in this world, they're not all miserable individuals who spend the rest of their lives stuck at home with a crying baby. They live their lives and are happy :) Just make sure you've considered all areas of the subject before you come to your final decision.

Hey TonightBelongstoHIM:

I don't know what you decided as some time has passed since you posted.

I know you must be going through a really hard time emotionally. It is normal to feel scared about being a mom.

I know some posters have said that it doesn't matter because the baby cannot feel pain, but we aren't human beings because we can feel pain. There are even people who live their whole lives unable to feel pain because of a disorder, but they are still people because they are human beings.

All human beings are created in God's image and that is why he says you should not harm another person. This applies to babies in the womb, because their unique DNA makes them human beings from conception.

Did you know that there is real help available to you AND your baby? There are places that can help you get financial aid, nutrition programs, government subsidized daycare and baby items. There are people who care about you and don't want to see you broken after an abortion, for many women realize that they murdered their baby after the fact and they regret it forever.

Please know that if you went ahead with the abortion, that Jesus died for sinners on the Cross. We ALL need forgiveness. Jesus said that even if you are angry at someone you have murdered them in your heart. I am a murderer, but God forgave me through Jesus. He is offering this to you today as well.

If you are pregnant and need help, or if you had an abortion and want someone to talk to, please get in touch with these people. They care about women and want to help however they can:

Hand of Hope Community
    National Helpline: (760)2-EXPECT

Love to you! <3

pregancy can be the greatest feeling in the world, that is if your ready. if you feel abortion is wrong adoption is always an option. if you feel like you are going to carry the baby, than that is great too. its all about how u feel, not how we. oyu should of been on protection if you were not ready, though.
    Emily[FONT="Lucida Console"][/FONT][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]:love1:[/SIZE][/COLOR]