I'm pregnant ):

  • I'm pregnant ):

    I'm really worried. I am only 17 so I feel that I can't carry on the pregnancy because there are so many things i want to do first. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now, so its not as though it was a one night thing, but it would still feel wrong for me to bring the baby into my world just yet as I have nothing to give it disnow. Am I doing the right thing by choosing to get an abortion? I really need some thoughts, thank you :)
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    No one can tell you if what you're doing is right. If you want to get things done, then obviously having a baby right now is not ideal. Why don't you try talking to a counselor about how you feel? They can help you sort out your feelings.



    All good things are wild, and free.
    -Henry David Thoreau
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    Dexter is right. This isn't where you want to go for advice with something like this. I suggest speaking to someone who you really, really trust.
    If I was you, I would abort. Simply because I wouldn't be ready for a child.
    Nevertheless, what you do is ultimately your decision entirely.

    Good luck. I hope you sort this out and that everything turns out alright in the end.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    I'm sorry, I know a lot of people are against abortion but if you don't get one, you're entire life will be over. Your relationship with other people and possibly family will be screwed up, you won't be able to accomplish anything, and your child will have to live a miserable life because you're going to have no money, you won't be responsible enough to take care of him/her, and chances are, he won't grow up with his biological father for the rest of his life. You're doing the right thing and no matter what people tell you, it's NOT selfish for many reasons

    I technically can't tell you what's right and what's wrong though because it's your choice and your life, not mine. Just think and do what you feel is best

    Post was edited 2 times, last by V1NC3 ().

  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    having a kid is hard... I'm 20 almost 21 & raising my baby girl shes only almost 3 months so far & her daddy is very much in the picture but even with his help its the most challenging experience of my life so far and I still have 18 years to go.
    I was considering abortion because I was just getting my life put together but after I saw the first ultrasound and heard her heart beating I couldn't give her up. & neither could my fiance.
    But in your situation I would get an abortion you are 17 and still have so much to look forward to without having to be tied down to a baby
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    dont abort the baby. if u really dont wanna raise him/her u can give them for adoption. Adoption is better the Abortion. And if u and ur boyfriend have be together that long it may be better just to keep the baby. My mom thought about giving mi up (she was 15 when she got pregnant) and she was in same situation as u. she told mi she would never forgive herself if she gave up her baby and probable wouldnt have the other 3 that came after mi. Do what is best for u child not urself. And talk to ur bf u need to make the final decision together or it can tear u apart. An dtalk to ur family they can help u more then anyone
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    Ok please don't get mad at me for this, this is just my personal opinion. I do not mean to offend anyone. I believe that abortion is the best option in this situation because it takes away one possible life, while supplying so many more. I am sorry you are in such a difficult situation. Granted I am just some random guy on the internet, but I think that you are making a good decision, even though it is hard any way you go.
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    No matter how you look at it you are always going to have people that support your decision and people that don't. Having a child is the most difficult thing and at the age of 17 you have so much more to do in your life. You have to ask yourself if you are going to be able to provide the child with everything that he/she needs and deserves. You want to give a child the best possible life that they can have. Hope this helps and ultimately you do what your heart tells you and don't let anyone tell you that you are being selfish or you don't know what you are doing. They are not in your shoes and in your life.
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    Honey I know exactly how you feel, I am currently in a pregnancy scare right now, I still need to take a test.

    Get an abortion. I know people are against it and I know it's emotionally taxing and risky but in all honesty, you have so much left to give to the world before you raise a child. Don't let this ruin your life. Children can be beautiful gifts at the right moment but right now you're not stable enough to raise one. You don't have to even go to a clinic and get surgery anymore. You can just take a pill and force a miscarriage. It'll be traumatic and hard but you need to.

    That's just my opinion.
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    xkneecole wrote:

    Honey I know exactly how you feel, I am currently in a pregnancy scare right now, I still need to take a test.

    Get an abortion. I know people are against it and I know it's emotionally taxing and risky but in all honesty, you have so much left to give to the world before you raise a child. Don't let this ruin your life. Children can be beautiful gifts at the right moment but right now you're not stable enough to raise one. You don't have to even go to a clinic and get surgery anymore. You can just take a pill and force a miscarriage. It'll be traumatic and hard but you need to.

    That's just my opinion.


    yeah go ahead and kill another baby or snuff out another life becasue of your irresponibilty, stupidity an/or immorality. hey, everyone else is doing it, right?
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    It's a sin of aborting a baby, it's a gift to the world you know!
    I have a classmate who is 14 or 15 when she get pregnant, but she chose to let it live and just continue her studies after bringing it out of her stomach..

    It's your choice to take care of it, or let another couple adopt it..
    You decided to do it with your boyfriend, and because you guys didn't use any protection, that's the final result. Having a baby..

    I would refer to take care of the baby myself, and would be happy if the boyfriend would stand as a father..

    So first, you should discuss this whole thing with your BF and decide if what's the better thing to do.

    The final decision and the life of your baby lies in your hands..
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]EmCeePurpleMee[/COLOR][/FONT]:love1:
  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    Alan21 wrote:

    yeah go ahead and kill another baby or snuff out another life becasue of your irresponibilty, stupidity an/or immorality. hey, everyone else is doing it, right?


    Hey, I bet you're saying that to all of the women who accidentally miscarry too. I bet this baby would be extremely happy growing up and living on welfare because her mom never got the chance to go to college, or even graduate high school. Adoption is always an option, a stupid one. The adoption system is not one you want a "precious gift" stuck in. Passed around from home to home, never being settled, sometimes abused.

    Getting an abortion isn't like sticking a knife in your vagina and brutally murdering a child. It's removing the liner of your uterus so you miscarry. The word "kill" is so harsh and if that were the case, all females who get abortions would be charged with homicide.
    :mad::mad::mad:

    Also, thank you for the bad rep because you disagree with my opinion. I'm not a slut, I've only ever had one partner and we generally use protection. Judgmental comments aren't necessary from some anonymous user on an internet forum. Thanks.

    Post was edited 1 time, last by xkneecole ().

  • Re: I'm pregnant ):

    xkneecole wrote:

    Hey, I bet you're saying that to all of the women who accidentally miscarry too. I bet this baby would be extremely happy growing up and living on welfare because her mom never got the chance to go to college, or even graduate high school. Adoption is always an option, a stupid one. The adoption system is not one you want a "precious gift" stuck in. Passed around from home to home, never being settled, sometimes abused.

    Getting an abortion isn't like sticking a knife in your vagina and brutally murdering a child. It's removing the liner of your uterus so you miscarry. The word "kill" is so harsh and if that were the case, all females who get abortions would be charged with homicide.
    :mad::mad::mad:

    Ok, sorry i called you a slut in private. it wasn't nice of me to do that and to make it public is not something i would do. I don't care what decisions YOU have made for yourself. what i care about is the "advice" you have given to someone else on here. it is my opinion that it is ill-advised and comes from someone who hasn’t made very good decisions. what i believe is that every decision a person makes has some effect on another person, whether it's good or bad. i think your decision to offer poor advice based on what YOU would do basically stinks. the best advice comes from someone who learns from their mistakes. It is my opinion that your advice in offering an option to delete the consequence of a mistake, i.e., kill an unborn baby, is wrong. that is unfortunate but too common. it is also my “opinion” that wise advice based on someone’s own bad decisions is not just an “opinion" but may be useful to someone who asks for it. my advice to the girl is to go ahead and give birth to the baby and give it up for adoption to someone who will take care of it and who will love it and consider it a gift from God. this is of course only my opinion, and comes from the stupid decisions i've made in MY life. :):):)