What age do you act?

• What age do you act?

You Are 18 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

Blogthings - What Age Do You Act?
    • Re: What age do you act?

You Are 21 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

[CENTER]This is a gift it comes with a price
      Who is the lamb and who is the knife
      Midas is king and he holds me so tight
      And turns me to gold in the sunlight
      - Florence + The Machine, Rabbit Heart

I'm not a misanthrope, but I can utterly empathise with them.
      [/CENTER]

You Are 22 Years Old Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

You Are 20 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

You Are 31 Years Old Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

[LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/LEFT]
      [SIZE=4]Adirana Lima[/SIZE]

You Are 31 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

You Are 21 Years Old Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

[LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]

You Are 21 Years Old Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

i;m actually 16
      [CENTER][ BLOG ][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]don't think i'm crazy when i tell you this, but if you ever hurt me i'll fucking kill you :lol:[/CENTER]