BYOI: Beyond Your Own Imagination!

• BYOI: Beyond Your Own Imagination!

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell everyone about my group BYOI! My friends and I can together and decided to make a group and we called it BYOI (Beyond Your Own Imagination) because our heads are always off in the clouds and we are very creative and all the fun stuff. We just started but we are making YouTube videos and we also make music! We have our own blog where we post all of our stuff.

We are looking for ideas for YouTube videos and ideas to write about on our blog! So if you guys have any suggestions please let me know and we will either make a video or write about it :) Your support and help would be greatly appreciated!

Now I know no one will probably respond or this will get a bad response from people but I just thought I'd give it a shot because we are working hard on what we do and we are just trying to get our name out there, not to become famous or anything like that but to express ourselves through arts such as music, writing and videos and to bring entertainment to everyone.

So anyways check us out at our blog here: beyondyourownimagination.blogspot.com
      And our YouTube channel: youtube.com/BYOIEntertainment
    • Re: BYOI: Beyond Your Own Imagination!

You know there is a music section on this forum...
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.