Best way to get a 6 pack?

• Re: Best way to get a 6 pack?

Please don't listen to the people here saying to do sit ups and crunches. That is totally wrong.
      Even if you do a hundred a day, you won't see anything. You first have to get rid of that stubborn layer of fat that covers the muscles in the first place. To do this try doing lots of cardio. Do high intensity interval training (google it) and other cardio related activites (IE jumping jacks, jump rope, swimming, boxing, etc...). After training for a while you should be able to see what people call 'skinny abs'. Those are the natural abs people have when they don't have any fat there, hence 'skinny'.
      Once you have those then you are ready to start working them out. Start with 3 sets of 20 situps, 3 sets of 10 crunches, and 3 sets of 20 leg raises. Google these if you don't know what they are. Then, get more complex. Do some hanging leg raises, twist crunches, v-ups, etc... Just google some ab exercises.
      Also, this goes without saying, but eat healthy. You won't burn off any fat by eating junk food. PM me if you want more help, I actually do know what I'm talking about.
    • Re: Best way to get a 6 pack?

Sit ups dude do as many as you can whenever you can and push yourself when you feel like you want to stop to do a few more. Pull ups or chin ups what ever you call them with your knees at 90 degrees to your hips aswell

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Bhenji wrote:

Please don't listen to the people here saying to do sit ups and crunches. That is totally wrong.
      Even if you do a hundred a day, you won't see anything. You first have to get rid of that stubborn layer of fat that covers the muscles in the first place. To do this try doing lots of cardio. Do high intensity interval training (google it) and other cardio related activites (IE jumping jacks, jump rope, swimming, boxing, etc...). After training for a while you should be able to see what people call 'skinny abs'. Those are the natural abs people have when they don't have any fat there, hence 'skinny'.
      Once you have those then you are ready to start working them out. Start with 3 sets of 20 situps, 3 sets of 10 crunches, and 3 sets of 20 leg raises. Google these if you don't know what they are. Then, get more complex. Do some hanging leg raises, twist crunches, v-ups, etc... Just google some ab exercises.
      Also, this goes without saying, but eat healthy. You won't burn off any fat by eating junk food. PM me if you want more help, I actually do know what I'm talking about.

Good advice please ignore mine then lol hahaha

The post was edited 1 time, last by Linda ().