Stuck

• I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend and have been for a few months now. He is completely amazing, and I love everything about being with him. However, I'm afraid that I may be getting a crush on someone else.
      And it's not a guy.
      I've been interested in my best friend for a while, just a little afraid to admit it to myself. I've had crushes and such on girls before and I'm completely comfortable with being bisexual (I've come out to a few friends. Ah-hem. Well, one friend.) But this is different. She's been my best friend for forever and we tell each other everything. She helps me with guy problems and friend problems, and I help her. I haven't come out to her yet though, just because I'm scared.
      She flirts with me all the time, and we've done stuff jokingly (not serious, we haven't kissed or anything). We're really close (figuratively and literally; she's not afraid to be close to me) and she'll kiss me on the cheek and such.
      She is completely amazing and I don't want to lose her as a friend. But I don't want to lose the chance of getting her as more.
      Advice?
      So many people treat you like you’re a kid, so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window. -Gerard Way
    • If you want her as more than a friend, first of all I would come out to her first. Tell her that you are bisexual, and by what you're saying, I'm pretty sure she'll accept it. If you guys flirt all the time and she shows you affection more than what is expected by friends, that that's a good sign she may like you as more than a friend. Though she might just do that because she's overly affectionate; you know her better than me.

But you have to think about whether you want to be with your boyfriend or her. It's your choice in the end, but you have to decide who you love more. It's ok if you decide to stick with your boyfriend. You'll still be able to be with her a lot, even if it is just as friends. But if you decide to try it with your friend, break it down to your boyfriend. Explain to him your sexuality and reasons for breaking up with him, and be sure to make it clear you're sorry. Don't get down if he storms off or is mad at you. Hopefully he'll get over it.

Then you need to go to your friend. Schedule a time to hang out together and just ask questions relating to whether or not she likes both sexes or stuff like that. Maybe try and hint that you like her. But if you're more straightforward, then just ask her. Hopefully she'll say yes.