I need to know if she likes me

• I need to know if she likes me

Hey
      So I have a major crush on this girl. She's bi- ish (85/15... men/women). one of the reasons she favors men so much is cause a girl screwed her over, and now shes not as into them. So the problem is I'm friends with her and I really don't want to lose her as a friend, but if she likes me then I want to do something about that. So the thing is a couple weeks ago she had a party, and everyone got rather drunk, I don't remember exactly what happened, but apparently a girl there thought that we had a thing going. Then the other day she gave me a "lap dance", giving me the lap dance wasnt the weird part, she does that a lot, its more cause im a really awkward person, and she usually tries to be nice and not make me awkward. Because im rather awkward, i have difficulty determining what is just normal "girl" behavior (in terms of telling each other that you love them, or being all touchy and stuff) and whether or not she likes me. One of the things that goes in the other direction is that she has kinda stopped texting me back. We texted pretty frequently, and every once in a while she would say she'd text me later, and then not.

im sorry that this is long and rambling, i just need advice, and im not used to being this involved into things and stuff... to be honest... i really dont know...
    • Re: I need to know if she likes me

I'd talk to her. Let her know how you feel, get her view on things. That was one of the major points of my relationship with my previous girlfriend. Talking to her, and letting her know how I felt, and listening to how she felt.

Good luck! I know how it feels to be hanging there like that. It took two years for me to confess my feelings to my ex, and three months for her to finally say "Okay, I'm yours." I wish you the best. [:
      [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Hailey, 16, Pansexual [:[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]