still spanked?

• Re: still spanked?

You should talk to your parents if you think they would listen to your opinion.
      Spanking is extremely harmful. If they won't listen to your opinion, make them read a proffesional's. "Why spanking doesn't work" by john marshall. it lists all the negative effects (13) of spanking, and how it hurts the relationship between parent and child
      "The good thing about music is- when its hits you feel no pain."

dood i feel u... my mom kept on spanking me till i was 11, im 16 now. and yet sometimes she seems to be tempted so hard, i feel her tho:D anyways... as the girl above me was saying, y dont u go and talk to them, this cant be anymore i mean ur 14 c'mon :nono: i wouldnt be surprised if u already tried talking to them doh i think the best u can do is show them how grown up u are i mean yeah its not like u were a little twat anymore:D
      [SIGPIC]
      [/SIGPIC]
      supa dupa awesum :D

As I wrote in the other spanking thread, I believe that for some kids, if they cannot logically understand why they should not do something, fear and pain of spanking is a good alternative until they get older.
      So, since you are 14, and in my opinion, old enough to think logically, I think you should not be spanked.

This also means that you should act responsibly and try to listen and understand your parents in a mature way.

So, why dont you talk to about how you feel, and what you will be willing to do in order to be treated as a intellectual adult.

Gizzie wrote:

As I wrote in the other spanking thread, I believe that for some kids, if they cannot logically understand why they should not do something, fear and pain of spanking is a good alternative until they get older.
      So, since you are 14, and in my opinion, old enough to think logically, I think you should not be spanked.

This also means that you should act responsibly and try to listen and understand your parents in a mature way.

So, why dont you talk to about how you feel, and what you will be willing to do in order to be treated as a intellectual adult.

what he said.