Please Help!! Need help moving on from ex girlfriend and with life in general

• Please Help!! Need help moving on from ex girlfriend and with life in general

Back in the summer, my best friend since we were little kids, introduced me to a girl that he was pretty good friends with because his own girlfriend was good friends with her. Well me and this girl started talking and pretty soon we got into a relationship. So the four of us, my best friend, his girlfriend, and my girlfriend, started double dating for a while and it was fun. But soon our two girlfriends got into a fight and one day they just stopped being friends, which obviously stopped the four of us from hanging together from then on. Eventually, me and my best friend started to grow apart naturally just because of the fact that our girlfriends were enemies. With them out of the picture, me and my girlfriend started to get more serious and i fell in love with her. She fooled me and made me believe that she was in love with me as well. I admit she was under stress, she was recovering from breaking her acl and was playing basketball for her school. we didn't get a lot of time to see each other, but trust me i tried my hardest. I went to all of her home games, I always surprised her with gifts, and on her birthday i skipped my school retreat so that i could be there for her. But it was like she just stopped trying, asid from when i went my self to see her, which would usually be one of her games, we never saw each other. Well one day she texted expelling these struggles and how we never had time for each other, but i tried my best to tell her that i won't let her go. She said she needed time to think so i gave it to her. A couple of days later she had a game, and she told me not to go because she still needed time. But i decided to go because if the problem was really that we never got to see each other, then i should be there for her. So i went and she completely ignored me and i realized right there it was over. Two days later she breaks up with me through a text. But that wasn't the worst part. It was the aggression that she showed me. I took the break up hard because i loved her and i tried to get her back/ become friends with her and she told me that i was over dramatic and that i need to get over her. But she did it in a really mean way. And it was crazy to see how much she had changed because when i had met her she told me that she had had her heart broken so many times and that she was tired of it. But she broke mine and i feel like she doesn't want to take that blame, if i bring up the past she gets mad. Well my best friend and i got back to normal after the break up and just recently, he broke up with his girl and that relationship lasted way longer than mine. Well last night i went through his phone and i saw the entire conversation he has been having with my ex for a week now. He has been talking about me here and there and trying to find out how she can leave me and why she can't be friends with me. But she won't give him much of an answer, but for the most part they are just talking like the friends that they used to be. I have no problem with that but its just weird because when i was with her, she told me that she hated him and talked so mush shit about him. So idk what to believe. As i kept reading their messages, i saw that she really started talking to him a lot and she is helping him get over his ex. That amazes me because she broke my heart but she is helping him instead. And she calls him "boo"!! that killed me. But i know my best friend, i know he won't try to get with her after she hurt me like that. Anyway aside from that my life isn't going to well: my dad has lung cancer, so home can be depressing because on top of that he can't work of course, so financial problems are present. And I'm a pretty smart kid, so i take a lot of hard classes but with all of these things going on, i can't focus on any school work and my grades are slipping. Finally, i just need advice, i need to know what i can do with my ex to make things right. i sometimes wish i could get back with her but i know i can't because i knew the old her and she has changed. i just wanna make things right and move on. Please help :/
    • Re: Please Help!! Need help moving on from ex girlfriend and with life in general

bahhh i got lost trying to read that lol...

but what i suggest is that you dont look or talk to her anymore and find another women, eventually you will get over it.

my ex and I stopped talking for 2 years and i got over her. She saw me the other day and we spoke, but what i noticed is that i didn't get that elevated heart rate feeling that you usually get when you see that person
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...
    • Re: Please Help!! Need help moving on from ex girlfriend and with life in general

I'm usually pretty good at keeping concentrated on stuff.... Comes with the territory but that wall of text gave me a headache. From what I got out of it this girl was either your first real girlfriend or you were head over heels in love. Either way I know how it feels, my advice would be don't focus on getting over it. Honestly just wake up in the morning tell yourself that today will be a great fucking day smile and repeat. It will slowly start to hurt less then start getting out more meeting new people is not a bad thing.
      [CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]I just think you people would be happier back in Africa where you came from[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]