Teens make legit money online!

• Teens make legit money online!

Cashcrate has been around since 2006 and I think it's the most legit website I've found. They give you money to play games, do surveys, and complete offers. I joined back in 2010 and I already made just a little over 810$ since I started. You can also get paid to search (simple everyday things) when using their tool bar, when you install it and do 20 searches they give you a 1$....Oh and there's a 1$ signup bonus too. The payout is 20$ every 15th and they send checks.

Here proof of people (including me) who have been paid:
      Make Money Online With Paid Surveys | Free Cash at CashCrate!

Now, this website has been around longer and is just as good as cash crate. But it offers other stuff like cash tasks. This website is like a huge game though. You can play slots and earn money, grow dragons and sell them for money, or trade different currencies for money (dragon scales, arrow heads, pearls, platinum and gold coins) and you can also buy things like xbox's with platinum coins in the trading hut. I started using this about 6months ago and have made 226.10$ in total. There's also a 3$ signup bonus. They payout when you reach 20$ and use checks or paypal.

Here's proof:
      TreasureTrooper.com

LEGIT BEST GPT SITES EVER!!

Make Money Online With Paid Surveys | Free Cash at CashCrate!

Get Paid To Complete Offers At TreasureTrooper.com!