Air Force Military Police

• Air Force Military Police

I heard that the Air Force military police sometimes will be deployed to a combat zone instead of just guarding bases. True or false? If true, how often? I would actually like that
      In a lot of ways it's our humor that allows us to conquer death. It's our humor that lets us live. Even if it's temporary, just for a day, it's survival. We have to rise above death. We have to laugh in its face.
    • Re: Air Force Military Police

Anytime you join any of the Armed Forces, theres a chance you'll get deployed. That being said, MP's guard the bases while in combat, things of the sort. As far as deployment goes, that depends on when the last time your unit was deployed, what unit you're in, etc. Your best bet is to talk to a recruiter about the questions you have, as they can assist you better.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • Re: Air Force Military Police

Ok sounds awesome. I'm asking because once I get out of AFROTC then I'm committed 4-10 years, depending on what job I have. If I'm not able to be a pilot for some reason my fallback will be MP.
      In a lot of ways it's our humor that allows us to conquer death. It's our humor that lets us live. Even if it's temporary, just for a day, it's survival. We have to rise above death. We have to laugh in its face.