Basketball Training

• Basketball Training

Hey guys, I'm here to ask for you assistance. I honestly really want to be a starter on the basketball team next November. I've been in sports before and I'm very athletic. I really want to be a Point Guard, however this requires really good ball handling skills.

I'm willing to put in hours of work as long as I KNOW I'm going in the right direction and I WILL make progression. I don't know where to start. I look at videos online about ball-handling drills, but I constantly am overwhelmed by some of them. I'm decent with ball handling, but by no means am I point-guard worthy. I just wish I had some type of program that I could follow from Beginner - very high level. Does anyone know anything like this that would help me out a lot?
    • Re: Basketball Training

Benny - It is definitely possible if you are willing to put in the work. I think I might be able to help. I am a former college basketball player and current basketball trainer. My website is theworldofhoops(dot)com You can find tons of drills and information, but it sounds like a customized program is what you really need.

I specialize in taking beginners from a pretty low ability level to an extremely advanced level. I have programs developed that have tests to determine if you are able to move on to the next level of drills...with four separate levels...

I also do strength training work with my players...

If you are interested please PM me or email at joe(at)theworldofhoops(dot)com