I'm actually kinda nervous and scared..

• I'm actually kinda nervous and scared..

But I'm 100% positive it's what I want to do. I'm a junior in highschool. I will attend college at Louisiana Tech University and major in Professional Aviation. I will do the Air Force ROTC. I'm just going to admit it. I'm nervous as hell! I want to be a fighter pilot. I just need someone to talk to. I told my parents that if they can't pay for college (it's over $40k for Aviation major) I'm just going to enlist in the Marine Corp. I just need to talk to someone is all. Any advice on what I should do to get over this?
      In a lot of ways it's our humor that allows us to conquer death. It's our humor that lets us live. Even if it's temporary, just for a day, it's survival. We have to rise above death. We have to laugh in its face.
    • Re: I'm actually kinda nervous and scared..

You just have to realize you can do anything you put your mind to. You have just as much opportunity as anyone else and if you have the will power to do it then you can. You're the only one that chooses what you do and the only one that can shape your future. Just believe in yourself and give it your all. That's all anyone can ever ask of you.