advice wanted..

• advice wanted..

Recently I met a girl (she works at the same supermarket as I do) that i like very much and im pretty sure that she likes me back! We talk alot over sms and we see eachoter 3 times a week. After work i always give her a ride home and from time to time we hang out together or we go running together. Im thinking about asking her out and start dating her, if she wants that too ofcourse ;) i think it might realy work out between the 2 of us but there are some problems which are making me doubt bout wether or wether i should try something. The problems are that if it might not work out so well or if we break up i would still be seeing her a couple times a week and it would be realy awkward since we cant like ignore eachother because we have to do our work together, I also know her mother pretty well because she's a good friend of my mom and she visits us almost every week (also realy awkward...) and my last problem is that she cant get a long well with most of my friends...

these problems are making me doubt about if it is a goodi dea to date and maybe get in relationship with her... I am hoping that some people would like to give me their opinion about this or give me tips/advice about what i should do!
    • Re: advice wanted..

To tell the truth: who the hell cares if she cant get along with your friends? It is you who's gonna date her, not them. Just don't hang out with them at the same time that you do with her. If you work together then try to to keep your mind focused on the work if it doesnt work out. Carpe Diem, my friend. And the situation with her mother, well if anything you can just stay in your bedroom while she's over, right? My advice, is go ahead and try it :)