United States vs England Fight thread

    • United States vs England Fight thread

      Make the case for your country here!

      Things America has won:
      1. World War 1
      2. World War 2
      3. The Revolutionary War
      4. War of 1812
      5. More Olympic medals than any other country (Yeah, we're so fat!)
      6. The Cold War (technically)
      7. The race to the moon
      8. Built the internet first

      Things England has won
      1. Some soccer games
      2. Worst teeth in the world reigning champs since 927 AD
      3. Most ridiculous ripoff of an American TV show (Geordie Shore)
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

      Post was edited 1 time, last by O.J. Simpson ().

    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      Immortal Technique wrote:

      4. War of 1812

      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

      Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

      You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      Immortal Technique wrote:

      Make the case for your country here!

      Things America has won:
      2. World War 2
      this is way too simplistic, I would rather say the Allies won WWII. But I don't want to get into that debate.

      When it comes to this thread, nothing good comes out of England.. Except for maybe soccer
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      50 Calibre wrote:

      Didn't England populate/colonize the modern world?


      Yea, and where a lot of embarrassing shit happened. Such as the Salem Witch Trials. It wasn't until like 100 years after that, and living under a stupid monarchy, that people started feeling more American and less British


      Viva la revolution!
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

      Post was edited 2 times, last by Papa Bear ().

    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      Things England did:
      1. won WWI
      2. Won WWII
      3. Won war of 1812
      4. Invented TVs, computers, and the lightbulb - do some research and you will realise it's true

      Things America did:
      1. 800 americans die in fast food restaurants every year
      2. though that 'war of the worlds' was true
      "Happy are those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      Black Sabbath
      Judas Priest
      Iron Maiden
      Motörhead
      Diamond Head

      /thread
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

      Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

      You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      Britain does have the best car show Top Gear I'll give 'em that lol certainly better than American Top Gear. They do have good soccer players also.

      BUT

      We did win the revolutionary war, have the most technologically advanced army in the world and we are in the most debt... its a draw the way I see it haha

      P.S. (I am in no way trying to challenge anyone or get in a fight with anyone... just trying to defend my country :D)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      DamnImGood wrote:

      Black Sabbath
      Judas Priest
      Iron Maiden
      Motörhead
      Diamond Head

      /thread

      Metallica
      Anthrax
      Slayer
      Megadeth
      Dream Theater
      Tool
      Marilyn Manson
      Rage Against the Machine
      Fear Factory
      Nine Inch Nails

      And I could go on and on, but I'm tired.




      CocaineCowboy wrote:

      Britain does have the best car show Top Gear I'll give 'em that lol certainly better than American Top Gear. They do have good soccer players also.

      BUT

      We did win the revolutionary war, have the most technologically advanced army in the world and we are in the most debt... its a draw the way I see it haha

      P.S. (I am in no way trying to challenge anyone or get in a fight with anyone... just trying to defend my country :D)

      So, to you, a decent car show is equivalent to the greatest army in the history of mankind? Oh.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      Immortal Technique wrote:

      Metallica
      Anthrax
      Slayer
      Megadeth
      Dream Theater
      Tool
      Marilyn Manson
      Rage Against the Machine
      Fear Factory
      Nine Inch Nails

      And I could go on and on, but I'm tired.





      Not only are half those bands not even metal, but none of them except maybe Slayer can stand up to the ones I listed.

      >yfw when talking about metal

      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

      Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

      You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      I love how Americans are so proud of their army, the same army that was defeated by one of the poorest countries in the world; North Vietnam. No offence to anyone who know's someone, but you get the point.
      What matters to me:
      Music: Britain. We had The Smiths. But even without The Smiths; Elton John, David Bowie, Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Kinks, Queen (the greatest proper rock band of all time, no doubt in my mind) Depeche Mode, invented heavy metal which the Americans are useless at, I could go on and on
      Food: I was gonna give this to America but your 'French Fries' can't be compared to our chips. Calling them fries annoys me enough, but they're from Belgium ffs, which isn't some State in France or whatever Americans will be thinking right now.

      Post was edited 1 time, last by No1sPerfect ().

    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      Ziggs wrote:

      Dream Theater>Everything Else IMO. They're all one of, if not the best musicians in the world. Except for James Labrie.

      Dream Theater is great, but they don't hold a candle to the bands I listed. They may have better musicians, sure, but in terms of legacy, legendary status, influence, worldwide recognition, etc., not a chance.

      No1sPerfect wrote:

      invented heavy metal which the Americans are useless at

      America isn't useless at metal. Saying that shows you listen to very little or you simply cannot recognize good metal. Other than Black Sabbath and NWOBHM, England isn't known for anything else metal-related. The US has a solid death metal scene in Florida, and you cannot ignore the thrash metal origins from San Francisco. The only other real competitor is the German Big Three (Kreator, Destruction, and Sodom), but they're obviously not British.
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

      Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

      You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      No1sPerfect wrote:

      Calling them fries annoys me enough, but they're from Belgium ffs, which isn't some State in France or whatever Americans will be thinking right now.

      Ignorant straw man argument. Most people here don't even call them French fries, and the ones who do know that they're not french in origin. And get over that we call them fries.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: United States vs England Fight thread

      christ i say one thing bad about america and people can't take it. yeah i bet they know their origin... besides fries is short for french fries anyway so it's just as bad. the bottom line is they don't taste as good as our chips, im sad to say. anyone who'd had both will agree, unless they just want to support america regardless.
      About the metal, I don't like metal although i used to, but it's about how good the bands are not how many. Black Sabbath, Led Zep, Iron Maiden, that stuff has a tune. Death Metal and 'nu' metal are completely and utterly tuneless 'look at me im a badass' music. I guess the thrash metal stuff isn't as bad. But I just can't take death metal and nu metal seriously and I can't enjoy music that I'd rather laugh at. In fact you know what I'm tempted to give America the point for music because England made metal in the first place and without us Slipknot, Korn, System of a down, and the countless death metal bands (apart from death who probably weren't death metal if anyone's honest) would hopefully never have existed.
      But that's just my opinion.