Help! Rebuilding A Relationship? Recreating the connection?

• Help! Rebuilding A Relationship? Recreating the connection?

Long story short, we met on a school field trip and slept next to each other and kissed on the bus home before we even talked. Yes, there was a little bit of small talk, but not much. This was about a month ago.

Back at school, the first few weeks she'd write me letters and text me during the day. We'd always hold hands and we'd kiss each other goodbye.

Thing is, we didn't talk much in person even though we texted all the time. We just didn't get to know each other, and thus had nothing to talk about. We focused a little too much on the physical aspect.

We had a "thing" for the past month (never officially dating, but as close to it as you could get) and last Friday (the 4th) she told me it wasn't working out and the only time we've talked since is when I texted her last night and told her I missed her and still liked her. She basically said that she's sorry we didn't get to know each other and that she's sorry for us taking it too fast, but when I said I still liked her and said I wish it would've worked out and that it has to be a two way thing for it to work, she said "I'm sorry.):"

I still like her though. She doesn't like me, but we had an amazing connection in the past. What can I do to try and "rekindle" the connection we had? How do I recreate it and get her re-interested in me?

Any help is appreciated!
    • Re: Help! Rebuilding A Relationship? Recreating the connection?

Give her some time and first try to get to know each other better before you take the next step. You could try to ask her if she would want to do something together so you would get to know each other better.
      She just thinks it was too fast to have a relationship if you dont know each other that well.
      So first try to get to know her more and then you can take the next step.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]