I need serious help and advise ....

• I need serious help and advise ....

I am 19 and i feel extremely depressed all the time about not having a girlfriend. It's now summer time and i just wish i had someone to spend time with, talk to about anything, go to the movies with and the beach.I had plenty of chances to get a girlfriend in high school. I had girls show interest in me but i was to shy so nothing ever came of it. I am over my shyness now. I attend a community college and no one socializes. People come to class,learn and leave. We got like 4 clubs and they all really suck. I am desperate for companionship. Don't get me wrong i would never show it in real life and yes i know no one wants someone who is desperate. I have above average looks ,i am a body builder, i am a gentlemen and a very king person. Yet i don't know how to get a girlfriend. When i am in the gym and i see a cute girl around my age it just gets me really done. I don't know what to do :(
    • Re: I need serious help and advise ....

Don't give up dude! If girls like you, start talking to them like a friend. Ask simple advice, an occasional joke, just being friendly. Eventually, things should work out. You don't need to rush things, and be super outgoing, just a few conversations. Remember, girls are equal to guys, no better or worse, so you are talking to a peer; no need to get nervous. Just don't do anything stupid, and you should be fine.
      Good luck!!!:D :cool:
      [COLOR="Green"]Offer help, and others will offer it to you.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DarkOrange"]You get what you deserve.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Remember...[/COLOR]:cool:
    • Re: I need serious help and advise ....

Being a gentlemen not always works, who the fuck needs that? But if you are gentlemen by nature then it is of course fine. I personally not, thats why I always wondered about having a girlfriend. Maybe there is girl that you will find and is actually only looking for a gentlemen and not even bother going in unless you open the door for her. Fuck that. Well, good luck.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2zsmadd.jpg[/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Post was edited 1 time, last by adixxx365 ().