Want a gay relationship, but not sure if it's going to happen

• Want a gay relationship, but not sure if it's going to happen

So I met this girl named 'Jen' and her boyfriend names 'Mike'. They are so nice together and always ask me to go out with them. Lately 'Mike' has been getting to close, but I kind of like him. When we're playing sports he wants to be on my team. When I want something, he buys it. And he's been hugging me a lot. He's showing all the signs that he wants a relationship but he still has a GIRLFRIEND!! If he asked me to be with him I wouldn't be sure because she is my friend. He invited hisself over tomorrow so we can talk but I'm not sure what to do if it goes further than it already has! WHAT DO I DO IF 'MIKE' TELLS ME HE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP BEHIND 'JEN's BACK??
    • Re: Want a gay relationship, but not sure if it's going to happen

Well if I were you i'd accept and tell your friend that he decided to pick you, and tell her how you feel about her and sorry for her because she lost this great man but now he's with you. I really don't know, looks like a tough situation but I would accept if I were in your place, best of luck!
      [LEFT] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/LEFT]
    • Re: Want a gay relationship, but not sure if it's going to happen

I dont think its a good idea to date someone behind the gf's back.
      Even if he were sincere and just still closeted, I dont think the relationship will be fair to you.
      You deserve to have a loving relationship where you dont have to feel like you are the other man.

But then again, the odds of finding a guy that is ready to start a gay relationship of any sort is very rare given the s\population of the gay community.

if you are willing to take the risk, i would not advise against it.
      Just dont forget that if that is the case you need to be very discreet, for his sake and hers.