I am in love, it is real, not online, i need help.

• I am in love, it is real, not online, i need help.

So here is my current situation. I am a 16yr old teen guy. I go to school. I Have a part time job. I catch the bus to school and from school everyday. I live 30 minutes away from the nearest big town where my high school is. I have a girlfriend. She is very nice and cute and i am in love with her. I feel as if she is the one i have been waiting two years to find. She is on my mind every moment i am awake and alive. I fall asleep and wake up with the thought of her in my head. Yet, i cant help but feel...lost. I am unsure what to do. So far we have talked, hugged, cuddled even. But im just not sure what to do next. We go to the same school, and do this at school, but now what? Oh and i am from Australia, and i do not want any corny advice for a cutsie 13 yr old couple, this is serious.
      -My name is Patrick, available anytime for private chat-
    • Re: I am in love, it is real, not online, i need help.

Well you have discribed with you did to her. But what did you do with her? Go to the movies, go out for walks, party's etc. The hugging and cuddling is always nice to do. if you 2 are so much inlove you cankiss aswell (its not on the list). Dont think tomuch about it, go with the flow.
    • Re: I am in love, it is real, not online, i need help.

Not a traumatic situation - Patrick I suggest you go to her and do whatever you usually do (Hug, kiss, cuddle) and then talk to her. Relationships are usually based on communication. You have to tell her how you feel or else how beautiful she is - keep complimenting her.
      Not so serious afterall, you just have to try.
      [LEFT] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/LEFT]