What traits would a shy person display vs an outgoing person?

• What traits would a shy person display vs an outgoing person?

What the title says, what are the traits a shy person displays versus those of which an outgoing person would.

I need to know what a shy girl is like. I need to know, because there is this girl I like, but I'm not sure if she is shy or not, I think she is.
    • Re: What traits would a shy person display vs an outgoing person?

Well, no two people are alike, and there are various levels of shyness, but typically:

> Shy people don't like going up to people and are afraid to interact with groups. They generally sit as far away as possible from the center of the group. (On the other had, they could just be introverted and prefer not interacting much).

> They don't talk much, for various reasons, and only to a few close friends...

> They generally don't go to people and may even try to run when people go them.

What does it look like when she smiles?
      The smartest people often do the stupidest of things.

I'm shy myself, but wasn't sure if she is. After reading your posts I think she is shy, although in college we usually work in the same group together.
      What do you mean by her smile?

teenhut.net/dating-relationships/135568-much-shorter-does-she-want-more-than-friends.html

The post was edited 1 time, last by JBrigg916 ().

Shy girl don't really talk to a lot of people..
      and they usually just sit and listen..

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Nayr343 wrote:

Yeah shy people sit and wait for people to come to them, they will rarely go out of their way to talk to you. I know because I'm shy myself

Agree
      [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]EmCeePurpleMee[/COLOR][/FONT]:love1:

See, I'm shy ..
      like I won't just go upto someone I don't know ..
      but once someone actually gets talking to me and like the first awkward bit is broken, then I can chat away for ages haha :')

But yeah, she sounds shy so just take your time getting to know her well first! There's no rush =)
      - All we can do is keep breathing <3 -

Chessplayer wrote:

Well, no two people are alike, and there are various levels of shyness, but typically:

> Shy people don't like going up to people and are afraid to interact with groups. They generally sit as far away as possible from the center of the group. (On the other had, they could just be introverted and prefer not interacting much).

> They don't talk much, for various reasons, and only to a few close friends...

> They generally don't go to people and may even try to run when people go them.

What does it look like when she smiles?

This pretty much sums it up!

Get ready for a pschyology class kiddies ;)

[B][/B]Inrovertes
      Shy people also known as introverted are often quiet around people they don't know well and tend to stick to a friend or group of friends. Most of their group of friends have only 3 or 5 people in it. They tend to stick with people who share like personality traits and similarities. These people rarely act out in public. But may become more relaxed when alone with friends or family or by themselves. They are often more oberservant and aware of what's going on around them. Introverted people don't often get very attached to others in fear of rejection. But they do get attached they are loyal and faithful. They are protective over the people they care about.
      Introverted people are great listeners and friends. Most Introvertes are accepting but tend to keep some space. Usually charismatic.They tend to hide emotions even fro. Those closes to them.

Extrovert
      People who are outgoing are called extroverts. These people are usually happy and carefree. They are open books and like to be around others. Although much like introverts the extroverts do have one peticuliar group of friends which usually consist of 3-5 people. These people have like qualities and traits. Extroverts are often very out going and get along with others. They may keep their distance from others but usually try to make friends with everyone. These people are very social but still are oberservant. They don't hide their emotions from others, these people make great actors, public speakers or comedians. Even though extroverts try to get along with everyone they are seriously effected by rejection. These people love to talk but also like to listen and give adivice