guys... what's attractive to you?

• Re: guys... what's attractive to you?

Well there is a difference between hot and beautiful (both to me mean almost exactly the same thing).

When I see a girl that is "hot" she has a nice ass, boobs and an awesome body overall, lets face it there is no other way of putting it. This is the kind of a girl I meet at a club or something

A beautiful girl has a little bit of everything, good personality, cute body, awesome smile, pretty eyes and likes the Yankees... This is the kind of girl I would consider spending the rest of my life with
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's attractive to me ? Good question !
      I do not have prerequisites. I need a person having respectable values, knowing the meaning of life, who does not make problems where there are not ! I need a person who agrees with simple life and who share my interests like I must share hers.
      After, physically... I do not really care... but if I should describe my favorite aspects... I'd say it would be great if she was blond, if she had pretty good physical forms, if she had blue eyes. But I refer more to her personnality, to what I do with her, to how I laugh with her. I need a comprehensive person, open-minded, tolerant.

-personality- I really like open minded girls, that are willing to try new things and befriend/tolerate new people. Another big trait that I think is absolutly paramount is their ability to care about their boyfriends feelings. I know it sounds a bit corny but trust me it's really annoying for a guy when the girl treats him like s**t and expects him just to take it because "he's a guy and he should always be tough." The third important thing I think is just not to be a control freak when it comes to relationships. All the other little personality traits like being nice, smart etc, etc, I assume every guy would like.

-Looks- I know that everyone taste varies so I can't say all guys like the same exact thing for looks. However I can talk about what I like... For some reason I've always been attracted to slender girls with dark brown or black hair. Im not that concerned eye color but I prefer girls with blue eyes (For whatever reason)...

For me its quite simple, I can group it into types haha, with age comes wisdom I suppose.

Looks:
      Nerdy/Gamer girl or the goth/emo girls, when it comes to looks on girls I like the alternative look I suppose you would say haha

Personality:
      This is very hard to say because ive been in relationships with lots of different types of girls but generally I like the quiet and nice girls, not the popular/bitchy girls, I hate those types!
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

They can't smoke. If she smokes I will not kiss her. She needs to be nice. Of course she'll need to show she's interested because I am the shy type and I hate making the first move. And if she has a problem with me not talking a lot, then tough shit. But yeah she has to be pretty and have a great personality
      In a lot of ways it's our humor that allows us to conquer death. It's our humor that lets us live. Even if it's temporary, just for a day, it's survival. We have to rise above death. We have to laugh in its face.

This is online. Its different. if you ever happened to meet me in person there's a high chance I'll say "hey" and then let you do all the talking. I'll add a couple sentences here and there but not much
      In a lot of ways it's our humor that allows us to conquer death. It's our humor that lets us live. Even if it's temporary, just for a day, it's survival. We have to rise above death. We have to laugh in its face.

Heated2013 wrote:

They can't smoke. If she smokes I will not kiss her. She needs to be nice. Of course she'll need to show she's interested because I am the shy type and I hate making the first move. And if she has a problem with me not talking a lot, then tough shit. But yeah she has to be pretty and have a great personality

same here

But what a bout weed cause a hot chick who tokes occasionally.. oh my I think I just creamed myself:p

run101 wrote:

oh really.... there's a high chance..... when might this happen?

Maybe if you just happen to visit your grandma from June 29-July 8 we could work something out :wink: