My girlfriend's insecurity.

• My girlfriend's insecurity.

I think every teenage girl has insecurity at some point, but i want to ask advice, i am not sure if her case is too bad to be normal. She said a while ago when we were chatting that she is "particularly envious of other girls right now", and also said "envious of about 90% of girls now". I don't get the logic, i say her all the time i love her looks, and her looks only, still she is envious of the doll-like popular girls. I would NEVER want her to look like any of those. I just want her to be HER. Sometimes i feel like i am being kept the freak with the crooked taste, because of her "fat chin, big shoulders, small eyes, big nose, ugly hair, and what else?" Okay, maybe most guys would not see her as all that attractive, but i DO. I think she is the most beautiful girl ever in earth. And i would go further. I think she is the most beautiful girl ever in any place imaginable, or unimaginable, be it a different galaxy, dimension, world, or whatever! Whew. Sorry for ranting, but i really needed to do it. If someone has read through this, again, thank you! Answers would be appreciated too! :D
    • Re: My girlfriend's insecurity.

Personally that is really sweet. You may be right about insecurity but it would depend on the situation, and I am sure boys get insecure too. Especially if your involved with someone and your partner is hanging out with the opposite sex, and they may even be very close that you wished his/her friend was out of your partner's life. But still we all continue, and being insecure for me is silly, I like myself as I am and I love my clothes. Clothes are are my goddess which I DO worship. But what you wrote is so beautiful and loving.