Male Physique - What do girls really want ?

• Re: Male Physique - What do girls really want ?

It's all in the way that you carry yourself. Women like confidence. And not fake, cocky, "I'm the best MRAAAAHH", because this tends to represent the opposite-- insecurity. Trust me, women can see through it like an X-ray.

My dad once knew a guy who could point to any woman in a bar and say, "I want-- that one." 20 minutes later, they walk on out together. Here's the kicker: he was remarkably average in his looks (not ugly, but hey). Yet he had such high confidence, that he was able to basically pick out his women like you pick out your groceries.

The point? Looks don't matter TOO much (they matter, but you don't have to Taylor Lautner to score), it's the way you carry yourself. So be confident, and if a girl doesn't like you, shrug them off.

Of course, it takes time to build confidence, and how you do that depends on the person. If you'd like, I could shoot you some links to sites regarding this.

Oh, and while muscle is good, over-muscled men are nasty, even to a guy like me.
      [SIGPIC]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sean-connery-id-give-a-fuck-but-i-already-gave-it-to-your-mother-last-night.jpg[/SIGPIC]