Hearts in a Vice, conflict of morals!

• Hearts in a Vice, conflict of morals!

PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND MY STORY, IT MAY SEEM LONG OR REPETITIVE BUT SO ARE MY THOUGHTS.

So there is this one girl I have known, but not very well at all, since middle school, but since this last year (senior Year) i have gotten to know her alot better. I am friends with alot of her friends and know everyone she knows. About a month ago, I kinda started talking to her and we defintley seemed to connect. And as time went on, we continued to talk and hang together at parties, much to my enjoyment. And it started to hit me, how beautiful she is and how funny and charismatic she is. I also noticed that we had a sort of connection. Not one said in word, but the way that we always ended up talking with eachother alone at parties and the way she would say my name and run to me whenever I walked by. But There's a catch. She has a boyfriend. NOW BEFOREI CONTINUE, LET ME JUST STATE THAT I DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT IS AGAINST MY MORALS AND FAITH. And to make it worse, I am close aquantinces with him, which makes it all the sicker knowing that I have deep feelings for her. Although it is weird, I have not realy been friends with this guy till I started to know this girl. And I of course have not been able to stop thinking about her and it seem that every other thought is of how beutiful she is and the fact that although we can reach eachother through our eyes but I can't physically reach her and express my feelings in whole. And I Know that it is better to leave someone if I want them to be happy, and I know that if a girl has a boyfriend that they are off limits. I just need to know how to cope with these feelings that I can't get rid of, and truthfully would hate to get rid of anyway. Every once in a while, Ill have a dream with her in it, and it kills me when i wake up and relize that the time i just spent with her were fake. I want to express myself and not bury my feelings from someone I have strong feelings for. She is faithful to her boyfriend and she wouldnt cheat on him, and although I'd never want her to, I still hope that somehow someday we I can be with her. We have a natural connecion which neither of us try to do, but just happens, and I can tell that she sees it too. Im afraid to tell her how I feel because I know that after I did, I would have to step away and leave. I know some may say to just walk away and leave it alone, but I have not interfered in any way with there relationship, and simply manage off of the connections we have with eachother. Its the summer before we leave for college. Yea there will be other fish in the sea, but I doubt that i will ever completley stop thinking about her unless I can explain myself to her. But i dont want things to go bad between us if i ruin something potential for the future by raising alarm with her boyfriend or what not. I know that she loves her boyfriend, because theyve been together for a while, yet Im not oblivious and i know that we have feelings for eachother but we both have to bundle them away because its wrong. I will be going out of state pretty far for school and she will be in state so Its not like i could just go for a drive and meet her half way through a semester. So it comes down to this: I met a girl, we feel a connection, but she has a boyfriend, I can't get her out of my head, yet Im against cheating. I don't realy know if there's any answers to this at all, but If anyone has been here before or knows a way to handle this situation then say what you feel/know. She is the most beautiful person I have ever known. Her eyes, her hair, and the way that she simply talks pulls my love chain so hard I fall to the ground. I need an answer.

P.S. sorry for what seems to be a sensless teenagers drama filled story, but now you know whats all going on in my head right now. Im a pretty tough guy when it comes to things like this and I can normaly shake it off, but not this.
    • Re: Hearts in a Vice, conflict of morals!

I can't give you a full set of instructions, but you probably knew that. Situations like this are the hardest part about natural attraction. I'll lay out some good points to bear in mind in your situation.

1. She hasn't stated her feelings, so if you do say anything make sure and speak for yourself only. Makes it easier for a girl to respect you and makes you seem passionate rather than impulsive/self-centered.

2. Look for a connection between her current boyfriend and her. It's possible they have a really good relationship.

3. If you're correct about her feeling you too, it may feel bad for the other guy but you and her dating would be best for all three of you. And if not, you'd be best not dating. The worst relationships are one-sided ones.

4. You're human. Human emotions seem overwhelming one day, and the next you struggle to remember the feeling. If you let this go you WILL live and be attracted to someone else later on.

5. Regardless of how it goes today/tomorrow, you and her are close. Couldn't hurt to keep in touch.

Good luck