Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

• Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Questioner wrote:

Sexual intercourse is the biological process of creating a new life. It is not some sick act of ‘pleasure’. The process which take place within it are all the evidence needed to show this undeniable truth. Sex is only natural when used for the natural, REPRODUCTIVE purpose. It is NOT natural, not matter how many fools say it, when contraception is used and it is about pleasure alone. The ONLY reason the 'pleasure' exists is make the process of child-making not entirely unconfortable, especially for woman. It is there to encourage reproduction. Simply because it is pleasureable, does not mean it must be abused for that face alone.

In my opinion, if you have sexual intercourse for anything other than reproduction, especially pleasure, whether you are married, un-married, heterosexual or homosexual intercourse, you are a selfish, loose, immature little slut/whore/slag/skank/pervert with no dignity or self-respect. It shows that you have no control over yourself or your body.
      In fact, feeling lust, primitive, primal lust, in the first place, in my opinion, makes you a slut, especially if the person feeling it is female. No intelligent, strong, real, women would desire such a thing – a man dominating and defiling her with his penis.

Most animals only have sexual intercourse for reproduction,. and even if it is for sick pleasure, they do not try to stop the good, natural outcome (pregnancy) so humans should as well

Speaking of reproduction, it is disgusting that, nowadays, pregnancy, the whole point of intercourse, is considered a ‘risk’ of said action and is treating like another STD. It is seen as a BAD thing if a woman is pregnant. Oh yes, because bringing a new life into the world is such a horrible, bad thing. We have lost all respect for it. Pregnancy is a miracle of life and should always be treated as such :mad:

One word, two syllables. Giraffes. :wink:

Questioner wrote:

Sexual intercourse is the biological process of creating a new life. It is not some sick act of ‘pleasure’. The process which take place within it are all the evidence needed to show this undeniable truth. Sex is only natural when used for the natural, REPRODUCTIVE purpose. It is NOT natural, not matter how many fools say it, when contraception is used and it is about pleasure alone. The ONLY reason the 'pleasure' exists is make the process of child-making not entirely unconfortable, especially for woman. It is there to encourage reproduction. Simply because it is pleasureable, does not mean it must be abused for that face alone.

In my opinion, if you have sexual intercourse for anything other than reproduction, especially pleasure, whether you are married, un-married, heterosexual or homosexual intercourse, you are a selfish, loose, immature little slut/whore/slag/skank/pervert with no dignity or self-respect. It shows that you have no control over yourself or your body.
      In fact, feeling lust, primitive, primal lust, in the first place, in my opinion, makes you a slut, especially if the person feeling it is female. No intelligent, strong, real, women would desire such a thing – a man dominating and defiling her with his penis.

Most animals only have sexual intercourse for reproduction, and even if it is for sick pleasure, they do not try to stop the good, natural outcome (pregnancy) so humans should as well.

Speaking of reproduction, it is disgusting that, nowadays, pregnancy, the whole point of intercourse, is considered a ‘risk’ of said action and is treating like another STD. It is seen as a BAD thing if a woman is pregnant. Oh yes, because bringing a new life into the world is such a horrible, bad thing. We have lost all respect for it. Pregnancy is a miracle of life and should always be treated as such :mad:

U smashing me bro?

so your completely against sex for pleasure and yet u have purposly signed up to a teen forum and posted on the sex part of the forum just to u can have a rant?
      at a place where teen purposely talk about sex?

well done love great logic there!
      if we wanted you extremist opinion then we would look somewher appropriate for it,

p.s i think u need help weirdow!

Hello Questioner,

I am going to assume that you have been raised/brainwashed by a very religious source. Please try to re-educate yourself because your views are totally wrong.
      Here are some counter arguments and alternate view points to your first post:
      - Why is it bad to have recreational sex? If both adults are consenting, then who is actually harmed?
      - Your point(s) on animals are completely eroneous. Many animals don't know that sex actually makes offspring, they are just acting on biological urges. The 'natural' behaviour for many animals is to have sex with as many different partners as possible to enhance chances of reproducing, or to even have sex with family members. Many male animals actually RAPE female animals. Is that right, just because it is for reproduction? And of course animals don't try to prevent pregnancy, how could they possibly do that?
      - Pregnancy is bad in many cases. Teenage girls having children can ruin their lives, because they cannot have an education or a career.

Oh, and finally, want to hook up and let me reproduce with you? Don't worry, I will ejaculate inside your vagina without wearing a condom, so I hope that fits your moral guidelines.

Questioner wrote:

Most animals only have sexual intercourse for reproduction, and even if it is for sick pleasure, they do not try to stop the good, natural outcome (pregnancy) so humans should as well.

I would say go fuck yourself but that would make you a whore apparently.

Questioner wrote:

:freehugs: