Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

    • Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

      Sexual intercourse is the biological process of creating a new life. It is not some sick act of ‘pleasure’. The process which take place within it are all the evidence needed to show this undeniable truth. Sex is only natural when used for the natural, REPRODUCTIVE purpose. It is NOT natural, not matter how many fools say it, when contraception is used and it is about pleasure alone. The ONLY reason the 'pleasure' exists is make the process of child-making not entirely unconfortable, especially for woman. It is there to encourage reproduction. Simply because it is pleasureable, does not mean it must be abused for that face alone.

      In my opinion, if you have sexual intercourse for anything other than reproduction, especially pleasure, whether you are married, un-married, heterosexual or homosexual intercourse, you are a selfish, loose, immature little slut/whore/slag/skank/pervert with no dignity or self-respect. It shows that you have no control over yourself or your body.
      In fact, feeling lust, primitive, primal lust, in the first place, in my opinion, makes you a slut, especially if the person feeling it is female. No intelligent, strong, real, women would desire such a thing – a man dominating and defiling her with his penis.

      Most animals only have sexual intercourse for reproduction, and even if it is for sick pleasure, they do not try to stop the good, natural outcome (pregnancy) so humans should as well.

      Speaking of reproduction, it is disgusting that, nowadays, pregnancy, the whole point of intercourse, is considered a ‘risk’ of said action and is treating like another STD. It is seen as a BAD thing if a woman is pregnant. Oh yes, because bringing a new life into the world is such a horrible, bad thing. We have lost all respect for it. Pregnancy is a miracle of life and should always be treated as such :mad:
    • Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

      Heather wrote:

      Confirmed for a rejected virgin.


      I am proud that my mind is clean, pure and free of sexual attraction/lust, if anyone is going to call me ‘asexual’, as if it were not normal or good, then fuck off. Having no lust/sexual intercourse for pleasure is ‘not being a slut/whore/slag/skank’. It is being a real, strong woman who does not let a man (if heterosexual intercourse) dominate her and her body.
      I am also not abstinent or celibate. I do not CHOOSE not to have some pervert invade and dominate my body and I; I do not CHOOSE to not be so lowly and lacking in self-respect and dignity, as touch a man’s penis for any reason, especially with my hands or mouth; I naturally do not do not so, as I am not a slut. What is unnatural and a choice is have lust, and use contraception, to have recreational sex.
    • Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

      Questioner wrote:

      Sexual intercourse is the biological process of creating a new life. It is not some sick act of ‘pleasure’. The process which take place within it are all the evidence needed to show this undeniable truth. Sex is only natural when used for the natural, REPRODUCTIVE purpose. It is NOT natural, not matter how many fools say it, when contraception is used and it is about pleasure alone. The ONLY reason the 'pleasure' exists is make the process of child-making not entirely unconfortable, especially for woman. It is there to encourage reproduction. Simply because it is pleasureable, does not mean it must be abused for that face alone.

      In my opinion, if you have sexual intercourse for anything other than reproduction, especially pleasure, whether you are married, un-married, heterosexual or homosexual intercourse, you are a selfish, loose, immature little slut/whore/slag/skank/pervert with no dignity or self-respect. It shows that you have no control over yourself or your body.
      In fact, feeling lust, primitive, primal lust, in the first place, in my opinion, makes you a slut, especially if the person feeling it is female. No intelligent, strong, real, women would desire such a thing – a man dominating and defiling her with his penis.

      Most animals only have sexual intercourse for reproduction, and even if it is for sick pleasure, they do not try to stop the good, natural outcome (pregnancy) so humans should as well.

      Speaking of reproduction, it is disgusting that, nowadays, pregnancy, the whole point of intercourse, is considered a ‘risk’ of said action and is treating like another STD. It is seen as a BAD thing if a woman is pregnant. Oh yes, because bringing a new life into the world is such a horrible, bad thing. We have lost all respect for it. Pregnancy is a miracle of life and should always be treated as such :mad:


      :drool:
    • Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

      Questioner wrote:

      I am proud that my mind is clean, pure and free of sexual attraction/lust, if anyone is going to call me ‘asexual’, as if it were not normal or good, then fuck off. Having no lust/sexual intercourse for pleasure is ‘not being a slut/whore/slag/skank’. It is being a real, strong woman who does not let a man (if heterosexual intercourse) dominate her and her body.
      I am also not abstinent or celibate. I do not CHOOSE not to have some pervert invade and dominate my body and I; I do not CHOOSE to not be so lowly and lacking in self-respect and dignity, as touch a man’s penis for any reason, especially with my hands or mouth; I naturally do not do not so, as I am not a slut. What is unnatural and a choice is have lust, and use contraception, to have recreational sex.



      THIS IS NOT THE ATTITUDE TOWARDS SEX YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE AND THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.

      You have obivously been brainwashed by either
      a) your parents or
      b) your religion.

      There is nothing wrong with having sex. There is nothing wrong with touching a penis with your hands, mouth, breasts, legs etc. It's a perfectly normal AND healthy thing to do.
      Not wanting to do it is unhealthy and unatural. Sex IS a pleasure, only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure. Every other animal does it for pro-creation. We realise that it's a pleasure and use it as a form of personal intercourse, relationships and feeling closer to that person.

      Touching a penis doesn't make you a slag. Going out, night after night, dressed like a slag, to get, suck and fuck as many cocks as you can, and loving it, is a slut, and there is NOTHING wrong in doing that. So what if a girl likes cock, there's nothing wrong with that. Plenty of people want their daughters to love cock, rather than being gay.
      Guys go out and fuck as many girls as they can, why because it feels good to have sex and cum. And If girls wanna do the same because they like it and like to cum, then let them.

      You are the one who has something wrong if you are thinking sex is dirty and naughty. It's totally normal, sexy and great, if you wanna know more, or have any questions, or even wanna watch a guy wank to see what it's all about so you know, let me know and I will arrange a show for you if you like! :wink:
    • Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

      Jex wrote:

      THIS IS NOT THE ATTITUDE TOWARDS SEX YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE AND THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.

      You have obivously been brainwashed by either
      a) your parents or
      b) your religion.

      There is nothing wrong with having sex. There is nothing wrong with touching a penis with your hands, mouth, breasts, legs etc. It's a perfectly normal AND healthy thing to do.
      Not wanting to do it is unhealthy and unatural. Sex IS a pleasure, only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure. Every other animal does it for pro-creation. We realise that it's a pleasure and use it as a form of personal intercourse, relationships and feeling closer to that person.

      Touching a penis doesn't make you a slag. Going out, night after night, dressed like a slag, to get, suck and fuck as many cocks as you can, and loving it, is a slut, and there is NOTHING wrong in doing that. So what if a girl likes cock, there's nothing wrong with that. Plenty of people want their daughters to love cock, rather than being gay.
      Guys go out and fuck as many girls as they can, why because it feels good to have sex and cum. And If girls wanna do the same because they like it and like to cum, then let them.

      You are the one who has something wrong if you are thinking sex is dirty and naughty. It's totally normal, sexy and great, if you wanna know more, or have any questions, or even wanna watch a guy wank to see what it's all about so you know, let me know and I will arrange a show for you if you like! :wink:

      Dude. You rock.

      Original Poster.

      dude on a scale of 1 to 10 how severely religiously were you raised?

      Legitimately, sexual interest and pleasure is one of the very few reasons I even get out of bed in the morning. I don't get around but I'd be lying if I said I haven't had my experiences and life is way better when you embrace your natural brain chemistry instead of burying your head in the sand.

      Keep it real and realize... YOLO. Have fun.
    • Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

      To the OP, WOW, what a buttload of horse shit. You are entitled to whatever absurd opinion you can possibly muster, but when you start to impose your obvious bullshit on other people in such a forceful manner, that's when it becomes too much. Stop forcing your messed up ideals on people, keep them to yourself.

      But, I will address your post. It shows that you have been raised in a very strict family, I doubt there are many people that think like this that came up with this on their own. Sex for pleasure has always existed, and will continue to exist. Its healthy and natural, the same as masturbation. People aren't sluts or whores because they enjoy mutual, pleasurable sex, they are simply normal human beings acting on an impulse we all have. I love sex myself, as does my fiance. We aren't having a child any time soon, but we are in a loving relationship for almost 2 and a half years, we can have sex if we damn well please.

      Last of all, you are an idiot, have fun with being an idiot.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4] I Love You Cassie<3
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Why do people view sex as &quot;healthy&quot; ?

      Questioner wrote:

      I am proud that my mind is clean, pure and free of sexual attraction/lust, if anyone is going to call me ‘asexual’, as if it were not normal or good, then fuck off. Having no lust/sexual intercourse for pleasure is ‘not being a slut/whore/slag/skank’. It is being a real, strong woman who does not let a man (if heterosexual intercourse) dominate her and her body.
      I am also not abstinent or celibate. I do not CHOOSE not to have some pervert invade and dominate my body and I; I do not CHOOSE to not be so lowly and lacking in self-respect and dignity, as touch a man’s penis for any reason, especially with my hands or mouth; I naturally do not do not so, as I am not a slut. What is unnatural and a choice is have lust, and use contraception, to have recreational sex.


      hahahahahahahahahha oh this is gold I love when forever alone virgins come on here and act like its a choice.

      Seriously, I wonder how uneducated some people are, while you have all this evidence, are you going to tell dolphins to only have sex when they want to reproduce since they have sex for pleasure and often have orgys? go study marine biology, or any biology for that fact because it sounds like you wernt taught any.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

      Post was edited 1 time, last by ben101 ().

    • Re: Why do people view sex as &quot;healthy&quot; ?

      OP, how high are you? Yeah sure, you say this shit now, but if by some miracle you were to have sex, I'm sure you would dedicate your life trying to replicate the pleasure and euphoria or the experience. By the way, your hand just won't cut it bro.

      Mrs. Butterworth;1062995416 wrote:

      Yes, let's encourage a barely pubescent boy to fuck around.
    • Re: Why do people view sex as &quot;healthy&quot; ?

      Kevmo7 wrote:

      hahahahahahahahahha oh this is gold I love when forever alone virgins come on here and act like its a choice.

      Seriously, I wonder how uneducated some people are, while you have all this evidence, are you going to tell dolphins to only have sex when they want to reproduce since they have sex for pleasure and often have orgys? go study marine biology, or any biology for that fact because it sounds like you wernt taught any.



      That's one of the most hypocritical things I've read in a while.