E3 2012

• Let's talk about it. What games are you most excited for?

Also, who had the best and worst conferences?

I have to say, I'm most excited for Watch Dogs, Halo 4, The Last of Us and Rayman Legends.

I definitely think Ubisoft had the conference (despite the annoying host) and the worst is a tie between EA and Microsoft.

But that's just my opinion. How about yours?
      Unhelpful and proud of it.
    • Re: E3 2012

Watch Dogs looks pretty amazing, although I was hoping for a surprise appearance by Rockstar for obvious reasons, but unfortunately not. I had a quick look out for Hitman and I'm happy they've shown off a level, which looks pretty cool. As for conferences, I only watched Microsofts as I wasn't interested in Nintendos, or Sonys. I did check out for some articles that covered the key points of both those conferences, and they sounded boring. One thing I thought was pretty crap of MS was that Usher performance, and as for Smart Glass, cool idea but pointless.
    • Re: E3 2012

Matt wrote:

Watch Dogs looks pretty amazing, although I was hoping for a surprise appearance by Rockstar for obvious reasons, but unfortunately not. I had a quick look out for Hitman and I'm happy they've shown off a level, which looks pretty cool. As for conferences, I only watched Microsofts as I wasn't interested in Nintendos, or Sonys. I did check out for some articles that covered the key points of both those conferences, and they sounded boring. One thing I thought was pretty crap of MS was that Usher performance, and as for Smart Glass, cool idea but pointless.

The Halo 4 campaign is going to very different, especially since you get to fight a completely new enemy.