Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

• Re: Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

run101 wrote:

i know but he's right... i'd rather not risk the chance of going to jail and being stripped of my childs childhood... you know

Your child's childhood would be over if you did not do anything. He/she would be harmed physically and emotionally.

I am sorry but here in Texas we don't do that.

I would not sit around and watch while waiting for the cops and say "Oh you better stop the cops are coming!" that is ridiculous.

If anyone went to harm my child, or even went near my child with the intent of harming him/her in any way shape or form they would be praying that they were dead.

If a man did that to my kid I would shoot him in the knee and sever his manhood and then make sure he would never be able to do anything but sit and drool in a wheelchair in jail for the rest of his life.

KIA
    • Re: Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

where did i say i wouldn't do anything???? perhaps you should pay more attention... or read everything before you post bullshit... i said i would rather not risk losing the opportunity to spend my child's childhood with them by killing another person... i might beat the shit out of them and get my child away or just get my child and contact police but i would in no way just do nothing....
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

KIA&SS wrote:

Your child's childhood would be over if you did not do anything. He/she would be harmed physically and emotionally.
      i like how you think the only options are 1. Fight the man 2. Do nothing and allow him to continue molesting. And what kinda damaged do you think killing a man in front of a four year old would do?.
      I am sorry but here in Texas we don't do that.
      ya you texans:blush:
      I would not sit around and watch while waiting for the cops and say "Oh you better stop the cops are coming!" that is ridiculous.
      no youre ridiculous
      -
      If anyone went to harm my child, or even went near my child with the intent of harming him/her in any way shape or form they would be praying that they were dead.

If a man did that to my kid I would shoot him in the knee and sever his manhood and then make sure he would never be able to do anything but sit and drool in a wheelchair in jail for the rest of his life.

Have you ever even held a gun?.. scratch that you probably have.. you live in fucking texas
      KIA

After you dating advice thread i honestly feel its not even worth refuting you because yoou are so damn stupiid

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jeremiah ().

And how would you get your child away without harming the 'bad guy'?

It seems by what you stated that you would not do much.

I would do whatever I could to get him away and to make sure he never had the opportunity to harm anyone ever again. Even if this meant killing him.

And no he should not be charged.

KIA

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Jerryy wrote:

After you dating advice thread i honestly feel its not even worth refuting you because yoou are so damn stupiid

Yes I have a gun, multiple guns. In each house that I have. I can hit a target 9 times out of ten dead center.

The fact that you won't discuss/debate with me or point out why you think I am stupid only proves my point on my advice thread. That you are not emotionally or mentally mature enough to handle this kind of situation.(Debate/Discussion)

You could call the cops but it takes around 5 minutes for them to get there on average.

The better choice is to get the man off of your daughter and take her somewhere safe. Trauma happens either way, she has already (in this scenario) been traumatized by the man attacking her. Besides I bet the little girl knows good and well that he dad is going to protect her now.

KIA

KIA&SS wrote:

And how would you get your child away without harming the 'bad guy'?
      You are not talking about just harming him, you admitted you would, and i quote, " shoot him in the knee and sever his manhood ",

I definitely wouldn't need to chop off his dick, or beat the fuck out of him till he died, you stupid bitch.

It seems by what you stated that you would not do much.

So because i would choose to bring my daughter to safety and call the cops... instead of fighting with the attacker and putting my daughter in even more danger... means that I wouldn't do much?:rolleyes:

I would do whatever I could to get him away and to make sure he never had the opportunity to harm anyone ever again. Even if this meant killing him.

It doesn't mean killing him

And no he should not be charged.

KIA

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Yes I have a gun, multiple guns. In each house that I have. I can hit a target 9 times out of ten dead center.

The fact that you won't discuss/debate with me or point out why you think I am stupid only proves my point on my advice thread. That you are not emotionally or mentally mature enough to handle this kind of situation.(Debate/Discussion)
      No, the reason why I don't want to discuss this with you is because you are extremely sexist and ignorant.

You could call the cops but it takes around 5 minutes for them to get there on average.
      What the fuck does that matter?

You think the molester is gonna chase after the dad and try to fight him with multiple other family members outside
      ?

You think hes gonna take off to another country?

They knew who the perp was, he could have taken off from the scene.. he would've been found within the day..

The better choice is to get the man off of your daughter and take her somewhere safe.
      Which is exactly what i said i would do.. thanks for agreeing with me and disagreeing with yourself..
      makes my job easier

Trauma happens either way, she has already (in this scenario) been traumatized by the man attacking her.
      So since shes already been traumatized by the molesting.., the father beating the man in front of her isn't going to add to or increase the trauma?

Besides I bet the little girl knows good and well that he dad is going to protect her now.
      :rolleyes:

KIA

:lana:

Check this out rachel.. so i get a pm from lil miss know it all

No, the reason why I don't want to discuss this with you is because you are extremely sexist and ignorant.

Mind pointing out how I am sexist and ignorant?

Do explain, I would honestly love to know.

KIA

So i reply and i get this back..

Quote:Jerryy
      I don't need to explain i can see it through your writing and so i know that you are whether you want to admit it or not...

Believing everyman thinks about fucking the next random atractrive girl they meet.. or constantly wanting to grab their girlfriends ass and tiits.. well thats sexist and i really dont give a shiit what you have to say next because i can see right through you..(she actually said those things everyone)

I thought I clarified that most do not. But some do. Thus the rule. Since someone belonging to the 'some' group could be reading.

I did not mean to offend anyone by stating something.

You can see through me? *is shocked* You must be superman! (Im joking btw)

KIA

Ha, look this bitch even admits I'm fucking right

KIA lets look at some of your posts..
      Quote:Hipster
      6. Keep your hands to yourself.
      You're saying this as though all guys immediately grab their GF's boobs 24/7

No but they grab their rear-ends, and I bet that they are thinking about it.
      How many times has yours been grabbed? Or spanked?

Quote:Hipster
      Have you even been in a relationship? Guys don't think about sex 24/7, and you're incredibly naive to think that girls get spanked by boys/boyfriends all the time.

Yes I have actually. How do you know what they think? I can guarantee you that if your breasts are hanging out the guys around you are thinking about your body and having sex with you.

Quote:someone i forgot who
      Not every boy in the world wants to have sex with every hot girl in the world. Give us a little more credit than that.

I will give some of you more credit than that. But the vast majority does.

So shut the fuck up bitch.

You are spewing so much bullshit from your mouth i might have to grab my plunger and stick it the fuck down your throat

Sorry for the thread derail

Ha, look this bitch even admits I'm fucking right

Oh did I? -looks at post- Im not seeing it mind pointing it out Jerry?

You are spewing so much bullshit from your mouth i might have to grab my plunger and stick it the fuck down your throat

When and where? -grins somewhat darkly.-
      Trust me you don't want to get into a real fight with me you would lose...pathetically. It would be comical!

Oh and what do you know?

After all everyone lies on the internet. ;)

KIA

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

How can I be sexist it says in your profile under gender, Unsure, you don't even know what you are, you are an it so how am I sexist?

That must mean you don't have a balls because if you did you would know what you are...oh and I never did hear of an it with a brain either.

:P

KIA

When and where? -grins somewhat darkly.-
      Trust me you don't want to get into a real fight with me you would lose...pathetically. It would be comical![/QUOTE]

oh really... try not talking out of your ass for once cuz everything you say is shit! and fyi bitch i could bust your ass with the flick of my wrist... and so could jerryy
      that being said it would be comical
      why don't you just shut the fuck up

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

seriously kia shut the fuck up
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]