Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

• Re: Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

KIA&SS wrote:

Thats taking it a bit to the extreme don't you think?

If someone is trying to kill or put her in danger by trying to rape her then yes, I would say go ahead and kill that person or shoot him in the knee or an area that wont kill him if his scum of a life means that much to you.

KIA

Everyone, no matter how scummy they are, deserves the chance to live and die just the same as the rest of us. If someone was trying to rape my fiance, I'd beat the shit out of them, but I know my own limits regardless of the "heat of the moment".
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4] I Love You Cassie<3
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

lesbian-ness with manliness tho..
      Lesbian-ness? I am not.

Everyone, no matter how scummy they are, deserves the chance to live and die just the same as the rest of us. If someone was trying to rape my fiance, I'd beat the shit out of them, but I know my own limits regardless of the "heat of the moment".
      Well then you have more anger management than I.
      I do however think that I would beat the snot out of him within an inch of dying.
      I do suppose that they do deserve a chance. But he would be getting only one chance from me, but if he ever showed up on my property again he would be dead. Just saying.

KIA

P.S

Me and my sister share an account. I am KIA and she is SS(Seriously Sarcastic).

I've only once beaten someone within an inch of their life, he deserved it. Tormented me for years, made me bleed, cry, almost broke several bones. I made him more than bleed.

People have the right to live, no matter who they are or what they've done.
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Laddergoat. wrote:

I've only once beaten someone within an inch of their life, he deserved it. Tormented me for years, made me bleed, cry, almost broke several bones. I made him more than bleed.

People have the right to live, no matter who they are or what they've done.

Everyone deserves a chance but then again did Hitler, and Bin-Landen deserve to live?

KIA

KIA&SS wrote:

Everyone deserves a chance but then again did Hitler, and Bin-Landen deserve to live?

KIA

Well, Hitler (as has been said) was incredibly intelligent, was a brilliant artist and a fantastic public speaker. Bin-Laden, being a conspiracy theorist myself, had no hand in anything that happened, therefore has every right to live (and probably still is).

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Ben Venomous wrote:

Yeah, i'm glad I left before the end part started. =P

Funny how someone was defending their right to 'debate' while trading petty insults and verbally masturbating about violence, and taking up way too many posts. >_>

I haven't seen any insults from KIA or myself, as we are the only ones debating. This is the debating thread, and we shall continue to debate for as many posts as we please. If you aren't interested, don't read it.
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Well, Hitler (as has been said) was incredibly intelligent, was a brilliant artist and a fantastic public speaker. Bin-Laden, being a conspiracy theorist myself, had no hand in anything that happened, therefore has every right to live (and probably still is).

Here is where we shall have to agree to disagree. ;)

I have no doubt that Hitler was to some extent intelligent and possibly an okay artist. But just because one is an artist does not make one good.

However, the murder of millions does not excuse him. He in my opinion is better off dead and did not deserve a second chance.

I am not saying that there are good and bad people. In fact I believe that no one is good, not one of us. But there are some that make better choices than others.

KIA

KIA&SS wrote:

Here is where we shall have to agree to disagree. ;)

I have no doubt that Hitler was to some extent intelligent and possibly an okay artist. But just because one is an artist does not make one good.

However, the murder of millions does not excuse him. He in my opinion is better off dead and did not deserve a second chance.

I am not saying that there are good and bad people. In fact I believe that no one is good, not one of us. But there are some that make better choices than others.

KIA

But we only deem his actions as evil based off what we know, in his eyes, his actions were good and righteous. Good and evil are only in what we see and know, what you deem as evil, is different to what I deem as evil.

Not possibly an okay artist, he was brilliant.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Also, to whomever gave me rep for that last post, thanks.
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Laddergoat. wrote:

But we only deem his actions as evil based off what we know, in his eyes, his actions were good and righteous. Good and evil are only in what we see and know, what you deem as evil, is different to what I deem as evil.

Not possibly an okay artist, he was brilliant.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Also, to whomever gave me rep for that last post, thanks.

True. We all have different opinions on what is good and what is evil. Just like we have differing opinions of what is right and what is wrong. I personally do not see the slaughter of millions as a good thing to do. No matter how 'brilliant' the artist.

Im not the biggest fan of Hitler's works(paintings and such) they just are not my taste.

I much prefer this by Monet.

I have differing tastes in art than you ;)
      For the record I am not basing the art by its creator but rather by the work itself. Just saying.

KIA

One can have a brain and have superior intellect but this does not make one good. The Zodiac had a brain and she/he murdered many and has yet to caught, this does not make the Zodiac a good person.

The post was edited 2 times, last by KIA&amp;SS ().

bin laden is been dead for YEARS. Obama did that shit as a re-election play because his approval rating at the time was the lowest of any president in the history of the united states. And i say this for 3 reasons.

1)Bin Laden has been a figurehead fo the terrorists for years. Hes the face of the franchise so to speak, so even if he was actually dead (which is a good likelyhood due to his failing kindneys) i dont think al-quiada would have told anyone

2)Wheres the body???? They threw his dead ass off a boat for respect reasons? GETDAFUCKOUTTAHEA

3) If you read the press release, it seems like it was written by Michael Bay, or some other hollywood director, down to the american helicopter going down with no loss of life and bin laden using a woman as a human shield right before he got it.

sorry, i got off topic with that one
      My Name Is Johnny Truant. I Like Rock And Roll.