Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

• Re: Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

JohnnyNY wrote:

bin laden is been dead for YEARS. Obama did that shit as a re-election play because his approval rating at the time was the lowest of any president in the history of the united states. And i say this for 3 reasons.

1)Bin Laden has been a figurehead fo the terrorists for years. Hes the face of the franchise so to speak, so even if he was actually dead (which is a good likelyhood due to his failing kindneys) i dont think al-quiada would have told anyone

2)Wheres the body???? They threw his dead ass off a boat for respect reasons? GETDAFUCKOUTTAHEA

3) If you read the press release, it seems like it was written by Michael Bay, or some other hollywood director, down to the american helicopter going down with no loss of life and bin laden using a woman as a human shield right before he got it.

sorry, i got off topic with that one

Nope, I disagree, he's still alive, he's just not worth anything to America anymore.

He was simply a scape goat for an entire nations hatred, instead of focusing on the matters at hand, like the government raping all freedoms.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

KIA, of course slaughtering millions of people isn't right, but it wasn't by his hand. He was simply the head of it all, but why should the actions of individuals be forced upon one man.

I like his art, it looks good, that's all that matters. (I have no clue about art, except tattoos.)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4] I Love You Cassie<3
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Man finds someone molesting his daughter - kills him. Should he be charged?

i dont know man. youre talking about a 70 year old guy needing daily kidney dialysis living in caves and what have you. I think that dude has been dead at lewast 5 years before he took credit for it.. I think the US knew he was dead, and the government was just sitting on it for when they needed it. They wouldnt have givin the credit to Bush, especially on his second term when he was on his way out. The illuminati wants Obama to win. Thats why they threw him the bone of Osamam Bin Ladens death, and are now running one of the biggest tools ive ever seen in politics against him in the this election.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

and coming from someone with an appreciation for art, Hitler was a hack!
      My Name Is Johnny Truant. I Like Rock And Roll.

Woah there nessy, if the illuminati wanted Obama to win, there wouldn't be a point in running an election. You don't give them enough credit.

Bush was a fucking idiot, he had no idea what was happening and happily followed along like a lonely puppy.
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

And in reality, Hitler didnt give a shit about the Jews, he just wanted a way to power, and found a more than acceptable scapegoat. He took advantage of a country still reeling from WW1, where there were lots of people looking to recover from the economic depression that resulted in the fallout from the war.. If there were a million asians running around europe at the time, Hitler could have used them as the scapegoat. unfortunate for the jews, there were no asians in Europe.

He used that to his advantage. He made someone the clear enemy, and with the proper brainwashing and propaganda, in turn recovered his countries economic status because of the war effort.

In WW2, our country did the same thing, we too were recovering from a depression. many people wanted us to go to war in Europe, but the other side of the country was torn by that decision. Wartime (at least back then) was good for the economy. it provided jobs. Some say roosivelt knew about the incoming attach on pearl harbor, but did nothing. Said attack gave us an enemy, and with the right brainwashing and propaganda got usa right into europe, and got our manufactuing plants pumping out wartime goods, therefore ending the great depression.

Our two countries shared an interesting parallel at the time. Hitler just went about it the shittiest way possible, by slaughtering millions of innocent people.

on a side note, i always thought it was interesting that Joseph Stalin never got the same bad wrap as Hitler because the Russians helped us in that war. Stalin killed 20 MILLION of his own people. Id say thats an awful precedent to set.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Of course the illuminati wants us to have an election. Its the false sense that this country is still a democracy that makes all the idiots that live here sleep better at night.

We arent even a democracy. Be definiton, we are a republic. The people dont decide whats what. We tell our local politicians, who then make the laws. That always infuriates me, when people call our country a democracy.

let me repeat it for you. this country runs on the illusion of democracy. If they didnt let us think this is a free country, how could we all puff our chests out, say "dont fuck with america" and invade other countries under the pre-text of freedom and democracy.

Do you know why we are at war? You Think our governent gives a shit about the people in iraq and afghanistan? Right across our border, Juarez Mexico is the most dangerous place IN THE WORLD (look it up) but we dont do a damn thing about it. However, weve been in iraq and afghanistan for over 10 years now because of iraqs oil, and afghanistans trillions of dollars in untapped resources. Why do you think russia wanted to take over afghanistan for years during the cold war?

why do you think all the news stations make big deals about gay marriage and welfare reform and whatnot on the news. They want to distract you from all the grimey shit they do internationally. You think anyone REALLY cares about michelle obamas dresses and lindsey lohan getting arested for the 48th time?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

damn straight dude! this war means nothing to me either. Its bullshit. I had a cousin die in Fallujah 2 years ago. FUCK the wars in the middle east.

I know I don't, but there are those who willingly ignore the actual issues in favour of pursuing the latest celebrity gossip in the vain hope that it might make them feel better.

Gay marriage, oh man, there's a complete fuckfest.

That sucks dude, I wish this war had never happened, too many lives have been lost on both sides.
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

i mean i remember when 9-11 happened. I live in midtown, New York City my whole life. i was too young to grasp the reality of the situation but i kind of remember people here being really gung ho about going to war because of it. 10 years later, now that im older and more aware of whats going on in the world i realize how messed up the situation has become.

9/11 was designed to strip an entire country of every freedom they once had, so the government/illuminati could control and monitor every aspect of your life with the push of a button.
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

hahahahhahahahahahha

i wasnt gonna go there. i bring up things like that and i get funny looks from my friends.
      All of the things that point to this being an inside job is STAGGERING. I mean i know you cant believe everything you read on the internet, but apperenty the patriot act was already written before 9-11 ever happened. If you look at the buildings, it was almost like a controlled demolition took them down. only way that could have happened is if there were explosive charges in the center columns of the building. interesting enough, the elevator shafts were the only access to said columns. And public record shows that the elevators were under mainanence less then a few weeks before 9-11 happened

and wtf was up with building 6??? it wasnt hit, yet collapsed like the other two buildings. what is interesting is that that building #6 held insane amounts of international financial records, plus who knows what else, you know?

i was literally talking about this same phenomina a few posts ago, but regarding WW2. The country wanted a leg to stand on in the middle east, and some say that 9-11 was the perfect way to get us to go to war, take over strategic points in the middle east, and to strip us of our civil liberties.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

im too young to know all this..wtf...im gonna give myself grey hairs at 22 just thinking about this stuff lol

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

or move to canada or amsterdam or something haha

Tower 7 actually, but its all good.

HUGE conspiracy theorist, I've spent months researching every aspect of those towers, the events before, after and during. There is so much information out there, just takes some time to get through it all.
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

JohnnyNY wrote:

seriously. i love that kind of stuff, even if its so ridiculously over the top and improbable, it makes you think.

I don't think its over the top or improbable, it all makes complete sense.
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Sounds like a manslaughter case.

Neither the father nor daughter were in imminent danger. He acted upon revenge, not self-defense.

It doesn't constitute murder, but the father doesn't have the right to take the law into his own hands; it just opens the flood gates.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]