I m planing to launch new website, will it work?

• I m planing to launch new website, will it work?

that site will get popularity? 14
        Yes site will get popularity.! (7) 50%
        NO! (7) 50%
      I m launching a new website so ofcourse, I m curious about its popularity. my idea is to launch a blog forum site.. I will allow user to write blogs on my site, blog of any type, any subject. n all user will treat that like a forum thread, other user will give their comments on that blog and they will discuss on that. and the attractive thing is I'll pay them for writing such blogs...!
      so my point of thinking is that site will be popular? will that site get popularity?
      Because For a Racer, A story is there.
      No matter How powerfull your car is, but the matter is How you Drive to win the Race.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: I m planing to launch new website, will it work?

by offering some space for advertises..!
      and I'll printout the top bloggers list, and then I'll pay them...! dead bloggers will not be paid..!
      No matter How powerfull your car is, but the matter is How you Drive to win the Race.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pranit ().

no! that will be general blog with any theme without adult content..! I'll allow them to write anything they have. any idea, any story, anything which will be more than 15 lines.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're going to need a lot of advertising to get your first large load of traffic. From there, you should get more visitors from word of mouth, Facebook posts, etc. All in all, it's a good idea and I wish you luck. Remember, don't clutter the page, make it easy to navigate, attractive and not too ad filled.

Mrs. Butterworth;1062995416 wrote:

Yes, let's encourage a barely pubescent boy to fuck around.

Shortages wrote:

So... like blogs we have now where the public are able to comment?

lolwut.

Either you're really sick or I'm really tired.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

TinyChatGuyManDude wrote:

lolwut.

Either you're really sick or I'm really tired.

What he is describing is blog sites we already have, such as blogspot.
      You can comment/discuss the post in the comments.
      Or it's like a person on a forum posting something they find interesting, and others posting on it - as a forum is for.

They already exist.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Shortages wrote:

What he is describing is blog sites we already have, such as blogspot.
      You can comment/discuss the post in the comments.
      Or it's like a person on a forum posting something they find interesting, and others posting on it - as a forum is for.

They already exist.

no, I get that.

I was commenting on your sentence structure.
      It was a bit odd.
      Also, there may have been a missed comma.

You don't think I would actually post about the OT, do you?
      Hahahaha
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

calvindiaz214 wrote:

Yes it will and you won't have time to delete spammers in your forum site and when you delete their accounts they will again join with another username, email and post bad topics in your forum and make your forum spam. You won't be able to manage your forum. You will have to hire me for blocking spammers in day and at night you will have to hire another person for night for blocking spammers. I only charge $500 per month.

Nice try.

It would work, but the main question should be how long it would take for it to actually catch on. You're going to need to pay for marketing costs and such on top of what you will be paying the top bloggers. Maybe you could do something like once a person gets past 3,000 posts you will consider paying them to blog for you... But you are going to have to find some way that they made 3,000 actual posts
      Just an idea so there is incentive for people to start posting, and hopefully by the time people get to the 3,000 post mark you will have money coming in from ads and stuff to pay them
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As far as I'm concerned, sites gain popularity farther if they deal with one or two topics. That's why you can catch people with the same interests, so they'll feel more confident to talk and take part in the site. I dont see the point in opening a site to write about anything , there are a lot of websites like this

Hello there @Pranit...

I am just wondering as to whether this project is still planning on going ahead? If so then I would like to help, I have a number of years experience in the website creation field and have a number of contacts who can help with any questions that are based around coding.

If you would like any help then I am more than happy to provide you with help.

- Paul