shes too attatched to me.

• Re: shes too attatched to me.

oh this thread is old lol, but anyways we fought the other day cause she said something racist to me, but we made up.

i told her it would never work out between me and her cause i sort of lost feelings for her after the fight.
      then she said im mean for saying that, but shes the one who said she doesnt have feelings for me.

at work shes always staring at me. And if i go out on lunch without calling her she wonders where i am.

i realize shes just too immature to date, i am not down for playing games
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...

Sounds like since you told her you liked her, she's suddenly taken interest. She could be an attention seeker (leading you on for her own enjoyment), or she may have simply started liking you too
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][CENTER][SIZE="2"] Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional! [/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

hannah63 wrote:

Sounds like since you told her you liked her, she's suddenly taken interest. She could be an attention seeker (leading you on for her own enjoyment), or she may have simply started liking you too

yhea after i told her she became very attached to me. we talk every day, at work i notice shes always watching me. She tells me everything about herself. sexually too.

but she says she does not have feelings for me and she does not want to date. I think shes lieing.

my patients is growing thin and im losing interest.
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?

gookiecookie wrote:

but she says she does not have feelings for me and she does not want to date. I think shes lieing.

my patients is growing thin and im losing interest.

Mixed signals - they're the worst. I honestly wouldn't worry about it. She's screwing around with your feelings, obviously, so she's not worth your time. Have you ever actually sat down and spoke to her about this?
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][CENTER][SIZE="2"] Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional! [/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

hannah63 wrote:

Mixed signals - they're the worst. I honestly wouldn't worry about it. She's screwing around with your feelings, obviously, so she's not worth your time. Have you ever actually sat down and spoke to her about this?

yes, many times. she says she doesn't see me that way. my freinds say im too available for her thats why. When she sees me with other girls she gives me the cold shoulder.

Shes also in a very difficult situation with her parents, being caught on campus for partying, weed and an ex bf. their very very very conservative and strict

She seems badly want to maintain with you your friend zone yet she's confused because she was already affiliated. I suggest to have a clarification regarding of that with her. Girls do really unpredictable and difficult to figure out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by WearAngels ().

WearAngels wrote:

She seems badly want to maintain with you your friend zone yet she's confused because she was already affiliated. I suggest to have a clarification regarding of that with her. Girls do really unpredictable and difficult to figure out.

yhea thats what im thinking. Im not down to be giving a girl the attention i would give a girlfriend if she is not my girlfriend

she does get very weird when i talk to other girls, as if she is jealous.

when i first told her i liked her she told me she would help me get over her and all, but now as she notices my attention diverting towards other women, shes not liking it.

This is all up to you, if you said that you liked her this gave her the opportunity to let her true feelings come out (which she may have not wanted to show if you hadn't told her your feelings)
      but i can understand how sometimes girls can be clingy if they feel you like them because they like to have that sense of security and know that you are there, and regarding the pictures she sends you it may feel like she is ready for things like that becvause she feels you are both on the same page,
      if your feelings for her are not what they used to be any more, it's only fair that you explain to her. otherwise she'll just keep carrying on.
      it will work out best for you in the end.

Rhia wrote:

This is all up to you, if you said that you liked her this gave her the opportunity to let her true feelings come out (which she may have not wanted to show if you hadn't told her your feelings)
      but i can understand how sometimes girls can be clingy if they feel you like them because they like to have that sense of security and know that you are there, and regarding the pictures she sends you it may feel like she is ready for things like that becvause she feels you are both on the same page,
      if your feelings for her are not what they used to be any more, it's only fair that you explain to her. otherwise she'll just keep carrying on.
      it will work out best for you in the end.

yhea i told her im sorta losing my feelings for her and seeing her as a freind, but thats what she wanted remember. When i told her that, she didn't respond for a bit as if she was bothered by it.

me and a female co worker who has a crush on me spent the day together at a theme park. The girl i like was working at the park that day. She kept texting me telling me shes on break and asking what im doing as if she was jealous or bothered my attention was diverted towards another girl

i mean what women wouldn't want a man that treats her like a girlfriend but isn't her boyfriend? the problem is i don't treat her like one, but i guess she likes that attention im giving her now

i think im going to start cutting back on the attention. no more ass grabbing or texting everyday. Lets see how that works out.

if im not getting sexual satisfaction from her then shes not getting my emotional satisfaction.

obviously, she likes you but is just waiting for you to figure it out and ask her out for a date.
      but you can always clear things up by asking her what is really the real score between the two of you.

Ignore her.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

That girl is an attention seeker (she does it by relationship)
      ]I'm a sixth dimensional Sargeant Major. I will shoot your face if you hating or being stupid with a virtual shotgun.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]