shes too attatched to me.

• Re: shes too attatched to me.

. The thing is if she doesnt like a guy whos giving her attention she cuts them off completely. And she proves it by showing me convos of guys that try to get at her but she just ignores.

she said she doesn't like me that way, she would date me but doesn't want to force herself to like me. Personally i think its a religious thing, since we are both of different religions, ones that tend to hate each other.

my friend at work also told me he saw her post something on facebook arguing against my people. And its not the first time she said something rude. Personally i think she likes me, but religion is getting in the way. Even though im not religious i just think its the mentality of her people. Im muslim and she is Sikh and if u guys notice, her religion is basically raised to hate mine.

the thing is im not very keen on dating her anymore, shes not what i thought she was. Its like i know too much about her to date her. Whats left is just LUST for the girl

But i dont know how to react to her now. I never text her, she always starts texting me first. Im the only guy that she lets "touch" her, anyone else try, they get slapped.

Its very odd between us. The moment i mention another girl she gives me the cold shoulder and shows jealousy. I think il try dating other women and see what happens
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...